Falken Ziex ZE512 205/50 R15

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cubasonlysiblurre

i just bought thes tires for my 00 si and i was woudrin if any one has had them and if they where any good and i had some brigestones on there and they seemed much wider then these.

Well, sounds like they are already paid for so enjoy the ride. I've heard great things about Falken, I've heard less than great things. Personally I gave the 512 a lot of consideration when buying tires so let us know how they work out.

Everytime ive had falkens theyve warn really bad and really fast.Might be just for me.A friend of mine has the ziex on his legacy and he loves em.

ive had mine for over ayear and there still holding up. 195-60-14. . . only they dont exactly hold my gsr to the floor. . . but thats okay, other than that they are a great tire i think, nice in the rain better in the dry.

the only reason my front tires are wearing out is cus of my cambers off, but the backs are fine.

I got some for my girlfriend's Altima. They are great all season passenger tires for the money. I don't think they are much of a performance tire, though.

Back