Falwell's Dead !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is a victory, for the Right. Everytime that sloth opened his bible-horn, more and more people went RUNNING to the left. Everytime he appeared on camera hippies dropped their game controllers, snuffed out their joints, and voted.

This guy did more to damage his cause than help it. And there is no one to be his successor. That means "The Anti-Osama" is now dead, and people can start rallying behind mein kampf, the extermination of Islam.

muahahahaha

you don't agree ? He was the face of all that's hated about the right ?

I agree with that, I'm just tired of seeing "left this" and "right that". Personally, I'm neither left nor right. I'm an American and I choose my own path.

(the cheese factor of that statement isn't lost on me.)
:withstupid: I was watching something on tv about it before and he blamed 9/11 on everybody but the people who actually did it.

You make it sound like there's never been a conspiracy theory that was proven to be true.

BTW, tinfoil is SO much cheaper when you buy in bulk ;)

Dude, Been there, done that. We'll talk sometime.

I was into pandora's box for MONTHS, sitting in the basement with my shortwave. And I flew to Denver airport just to check out the murals.

And you know what ? I've SEEN THEM, as I'm sure you have too. Mindcontrol and mass imprisonment awareness FTW !

This is a victory, for the Right. Everytime that sloth opened his bible-horn, more and more people went RUNNING to the left. Everytime he appeared on camera hippies dropped their game controllers, snuffed out their joints, and voted.

This guy did more to damage his cause than help it. And there is no one to be his successor. That means "The Anti-Osama" is now dead, and people can start rallying behind mein kampf, the extermination of Islam.

muahahahaha

i hate him. and i'm 'left'

I heard someone drenched him with a bucket of water and stole his ruby red slippers. Now what to do with all those flying monkeys?

The masons have a HUGE presence in the Denver/Boulder area. My grandfather was a mason in Boulder, I'm tempted to join just to find out what's really going on.

I know a few masons here. I believe it's harmless at any level that you'll interact with.

The masons have a HUGE presence in the Denver/Boulder area. My grandfather was a mason in Boulder, I'm tempted to join just to find out what's really going on.

You don't want to know. I asked my grandfather and he went apeshit on me. Now, he's built a bunker, sits outside on his porch with a shotgun, and won't talk to anyone.

All his death proves is that God's front office belives in damage control

if he survived his own death he would blame it on the gays

Well, can you prove that it's not the gay's fault?

It is the gays' fault, they stressed him out and shortened his life expectancy.

Then again, I think everything stressed that guy out.

this thread has gone off topic because of the gays on the interweb!

Back