Fans of Nickelback need not look in this thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone who isn't retarded and has heard nickelback already knows they blow anus.

nickelback = least talented generic pop rock shit that ever existed...oh wait, all modern rock/pop is like that....hmmm

Ok first let me state something I FUCKING HATE NICKLEBACK!!!

now on to the real bit...

The tempo of boths songs has been changed to match each other
and they were both started at different points.... basically

Yes they are asshats...yes they suck ass.... But its screwed with so much that they now run together....

I hate them as much as anyone, but that shit is just like photoshoping a pic.... sorry it would be funny, but it isnt real

Even if they slowed the tempo (which if they did wasn't much), it is the same song.

Nickelback sucks at life.

I dunno, I like em...

Awake and Greed from Godsmack are essentially the same some... but then again they aren't

:calban: :calban: :calban: :calban: :calban:

I'll have to check this one out in the morning when I don't have to worry about waking people up in the house.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 12 2004, 07:05 PM
i do believe this is a repost from awhile ago :unsure:
[post=401834]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: I know I saw this on another forum too.

Oh and chad kroeger was voted the ugliest vocalist by some magazine last year.

talk about uber ownage. :lol:

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 13 2004, 03:14 AM
The "gay" musicians from Nickleback can play rings around damn near any band on the market today. Ryan Vickdale is a monster drummer.
[post=402046]Quoted post[/post]​

:wtf: :bo: :laughbounce2: :lol: :D

That's pretty funny. It might be true, if they keep playing the same ring over and over and over again. :lol:

Funny, Blanco, you say "On the market".

I don't listen to shit that's "on the market".

Frankly I don't give a shit about Nickelback - they might be 'okay' musicians, but they just aren't my thing. I did get a kick out of the video of them getting hit with rocks on stage in Portugal. :lol:

You want real musicians? Nevermore, Evergrey... The list goes on. Just look through my CD collection. There has been a surge of really good stuff coming out of Scandinavia the last few years.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 13 2004, 09:16 AM
I did get a kick out of the video of them getting hit with rocks on stage in Portugal. :lol:
[post=402113]Quoted post[/post]​

Linky? I REALLY need to see this! :)

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 13 2004, 11:14 AM
The "gay" musicians from Nickleback can play rings around damn near any band on the market today. Ryan Vickdale is a monster drummer.
[post=402046]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd put any member of a band named Rorschach up against them, or the drummer from Drift. Nickelback is as weak as weak gets, corporate spooge dripping off the nose of Americas youth.

OK, I'll dig up the video when I get off work. It's really damn funny to see Chad Kroeger get beaned in the forehead. :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 13 2004, 09:20 AM
OK, I'll dig up the video when I get off work. It's really damn funny to see Chad Kroeger get beaned in the forehead. :lol:
[post=402117]Quoted post[/post]​

Never mind, found it! F'ing hilarious. If only that would happen here in America too. It won't though, since we love our recycled half-assed imaginationless drivel so much.

Linky!

Back