Fantasy Baseball

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Yahoo is starting up a new fantasy baseball system for anyone who is interested.

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.dpbolvw.net/nk105f51rtvy41uv7GIQQQHKH?target=_blank&mouseover=Y"></script>

i'm down. i've only played fantasy football. but whatever is cool.

I just give the obligatory "Go Tigers" and then take a long nap till the playoffs...provided they make it.

lol...ive never done this before...but i may try it this time around...hmmm

Seems like a hell of a lot of work for baseball. I have never done any fantasy leagues.

The only thing that sucks is after you set your roster you have to make changes for any guys that have an off day or you wont get points for that position. I dont ever remember to check it often enough to set all that up. Then people are always getting hurt and you have to dig through free agents for someone that doesnt blow.

Seems like a billion times the amount of work Fantasy NFL takes.

it is. you gotta do it pretty much everyday. Well not really, but youll want to. What you really need is a good group of core batters you can pretty much leave alone and change your pitchers everday if you have to.

Back