Fantasy Football

Who will win?

• Scrappers FTMFW

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Redheads will destroy!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
so this girl I work with got in a leauge and named me as her assitant, guess who does all the work?

but at 5-1 we're currently in a fight with the only other one loss team in our leauge for first... the game concludes this monday night when the G-men take on Dallas. I still have Shockey, Vanderjackt, and Julies Jones playing, the other team has TO and Eli Manning. I currently have a 6 point lead...

any predictions?

Attachments

• FF.JPG
    FF.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 117
it's going to be tough. TO has 9 td's in 6 MNF games. if he gets 2 tds and manning gets 3 you are screwed.

flip a coin. i think it will be really close. i can't answer that one. i think if i HAD to bet, you would win. but only because donte stallworth didn't play. they would be ahead if they had someone in that spot.

I'm banking on the fact that TO was quiet until last week and even then he was playing agianst the worst pass defense in the nation

I'm also banking on Eli Manning's number to be offset by Jeremy Shockey's. If Shockey catches a TD from Eli the nothing actually changes

Jones has had three 100yrd games in a row, I'll need him to do the same and run a score in and I think I should be okay with kicking as long as Dallas makes it over 20 points...

ARe you kicking yourself for keeping Stallworth in? Luckily for me i didnt need him. Im 6-1 in my league.

Back