Fast and the Furious 4: Where'd my stolen Honda go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your just new and havent earned your stripes yet, took me a little while and every once in awhile an OG has to put me in my place. i didnt even start getting respect untill my build thread.

oh well if you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.
ohok i got it

I think the closest thing I have to being rice on my car is window tint.

oh gotcha..i havent takin the time to update...but ill fill you guys in..that is now my bros car...i bought a crx..and am now in the process of building it....and for the all show no go,i was talking about altezza tails.3ft. aluminum spoilers,underglow,big ass chrome wheels(that look like they should be on an escaldae or SUV)i know my car isnt fast(yet) but i do noy spend money making it RICE

you just made your sig less then 3 weeks ago??

But maybe its time to update it?

don't laugh... but i see a corolla hang out at the local in n out where the racers meet, and he's got neon lights under the car and all kinds of stupid shit like altezzas, fog lights, dubs, and yes, even a cf spoiler that's taller than a minivan.

you just made your sig less then 3 weeks ago??

But maybe its time to update it?
yea i sold the car 2 weeks ago..and have just failed to realize my sig wasnt up to date...as you can see i still have not changed it..this being due to the fact that im a little bit too buisy to care what my sig says

i thought we had someone from hartford on here.

well bristol isnt too far from hartford...but B wasnt the person i was thinking about.

Last edited:
OMG OMG HARTFORD IS SOOO HARD U GET SHOT IF JOO GO THERE
STFU, nobody cares

Hartford is bad in some areas. Most of us are within 15 miles of Hartford. I have had many bar nights there with no problems at all. A few of my bar buddies are the loud mouth types and never had any problems. Me and one of my buddies went to the Bar with no Name without knowing too much about the place. CT people will know the nicknames for it. I should have known it was a little rough of a bar when we got searched to go in the place, including a like 6'6" 400 pound black guy grabbing near the crotch to check for guns and shit. Basically we were the only two white guys in the place. We were both dressed somewhat preppy button down shirts, jeans, etc. A few guys were talking with us and no one gave us a weird looks. Granted we only stuck around for 30 min to go to another bar. I have driven down some considered bad areas at night with the 20s on the truck, nothing happened. I have had to deal with more shit in New Britain than Hartford.

Because washington is way harder :p

:huh: really? i was there for two weeks once. so hard i wanted to litteraly kill myself. fuck, i meant boring, not hard.

so many whiney bitches, but at least the schools promote sex. only way to keep the kids from off'ing themselves.

it was seriously the most boring two weeks of my life.
and i was unemployed for a month with no car and no cable, and not within walking distance to anything, but i wasnt as bored as i was in wash state.

Back