Fast and the Furious 4: Where'd my stolen Honda go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OMG OMG HARTFORD IS SOOO HARD U GET SHOT IF JOO GO THERE
STFU, nobody cares
k your fuckin stupid

JEEF.. i dont think youve been in the areas im talking about...and another bad place is newhaven....everyday i watch the news its always hartford or newhaven with shootings,carjackings,and fights

:huh: really? i was there for two weeks once. so hard i wanted to litteraly kill myself. fuck, i meant boring, not hard.

so many whiney bitches, but at least the schools promote sex. only way to keep the kids from off'ing themselves.

it was seriously the most boring two weeks of my life.
and i was unemployed for a month with no car and no cable, and not within walking distance to anything, but i wasnt as bored as i was in wash state.

I disagree with this. I really enjoy washington state. So much to do. Seriously. I'm literally a mile from bellingham bay, and 50 minutes from the most snow in the world. I live about 20 minutes from an ORV park and a race track.

A lot of these places aren't that bad if you aren't being a dumbass looking for trouble as a person just going through the town. But if you own a store, involved in drugs, or flash your money around you will probably get robbed.

ok well im not gangsta its just the way i dress...if you want to see gangsta go to hartford or newlondon..but then again YOU probably wouldnt make it back...

nope..youd be layin in the street under a white sheet or in a 7ft body bag...you think its a joke? go there
when i think of gangs, connecticut isn't exactly the first 10 places I think of. :lmao:

blanco, educate this kid.
:huh: really? i was there for two weeks once. so hard i wanted to litteraly kill myself. fuck, i meant boring, not hard.

so many whiney bitches, but at least the schools promote sex. only way to keep the kids from off'ing themselves.

it was seriously the most boring two weeks of my life.
and i was unemployed for a month with no car and no cable, and not within walking distance to anything, but i wasnt as bored as i was in wash state.
you went to the shitty parts of washington or had a bad tour guide. sucks though, there is a lot to do here.

when i think of gangs, connecticut isn't exactly the first 10 places I think of. :lmao:

blanco, educate this kid.

you went to the shitty parts of washington or had a bad tour guide. sucks though, there is a lot to do here.
yea you dont think of CT because your not here...you honestly dont know all the shit that goes on around these towns...yesterday my neighboor(right next door within 15 ft) murdered his wife...yea were def. not as bad as cali or anything but..there some shit that goes on around here for no reason

I'll help the newbie out a little Crime Rate Comparison: Hartford Vs. Los Angeles

A comparasion between LA and Hartford Remember LA has like 30 times the population of LA. Hartford has a ratio of 300 people for every sex offender. LA is like 1000 to 1. I do not want to start another war on gangs and all that. But Hartford can be bad especially for it being a relatively small city. The crime index in Hartford is 741 for 2006 was 888.3 in 03 , when the average city is 303. My town about a 10 min drive to Hartford has a crime index rate of 142.
I am looking to move so I have been looking into crime rates in the area.

:shrug2:

ive been all over hartford... ive been in the "bad" areas... ive had some "thug" try to rob me when i was leaving a gas station in the north end... he changed his mind about robbing me when i snapped my knife open at his throat and offered to cut his F'n head off

ive been shot at in new haven... unfortunately it was 3 on 1 and i didnt have my CCW permit yet... luckily thugs cant shoot worth shit and they cant drive either... i was able to get away without any extra holes in myself or the insight..

bridgeport, new london, willimantic.... ive been all over this state and im not afraid of 1 square inch of it...
im actually more woried about these stupid little suburbia jerkoff wannabees doing something stupid than i am about the "real thugs"

:shrug2:

ive been all over hartford... ive been in the "bad" areas... ive had some "thug" try to rob me when i was leaving a gas station in the north end... he changed his mind about robbing me when i snapped my knife open at his throat and offered to cut his F'n head off

ive been shot at in new haven... unfortunately it was 3 on 1 and i didnt have my CCW permit yet... luckily thugs cant shoot worth shit and they cant drive either... i was able to get away without any extra holes in myself or the insight..

bridgeport, new london, willimantic.... ive been all over this state and im not afraid of 1 square inch of it...
im actually more woried about these stupid little suburbia jerkoff wannabees doing something stupid than i am about the "real thugs"
see hartford is bad..people arent getting the point im trying to make...im not gangsta..hartford has gangstas...lets just drop the topic

hartford is not that bad... a small amount of confidence will get you through most of that city... a willingness to react will have you covered for most of whats left... add in a healthy serving of mind your own fucking business, and hartford is no big deal

and im pretty sure no ones accusing you of actually BEING a "gangsta"... most people are simply saying that you play one on TV :lmao:

for some reason everytime I see injen's avatar I think of master P make um say uhhhhhhh naaa naa naaa naaa .....

wow, looks like hartford has mostly thieves while DC likes to crush skulls.....hmmm and ive left raves in DC at 4am before without any troubles. Years ago ATL was number 2 in the nation for being the worst and we walked around there just fine. and i was only 17 then.

bottom line, crime is everywhere, crime is gay

hartford is not that bad... a small amount of confidence will get you through most of that city... a willingness to react will have you covered for most of whats left... add in a healthy serving of mind your own fucking business, and hartford is no big deal

and im pretty sure no ones accusing you of actually BEING a "gangsta"... most people are simply saying that you play one on TV :lmao:

You pretty much said it, mind your own business and 99.9% of the time you won't have a problem. I still don't see the point of be a wanna be gangsta.

Back