Fast And The Furious Ownz Joooo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mwasnp

tfatf_800.jpg

rofl, that is a tight picture. that movie brought out even MORE ricers out then there was before. I wonder what is going to happen when the second movie comes out.... :unsure:

Originally posted by 2fastaccord@Mar 19 2003, 04:09 PM
Intake is a bolt on part........that movie is so full of it but it is still a good movie.

Peace*

Are you talkin about when he "blows the welds"? Some IM are welded together but are bolted to the motor.

I love 2 of them in particular:

Live life 1/4 mile at a time (~17 seconds) lol

LA Cops respond to one emergency at a time with the whole police force

Originally posted by ekPhred@Mar 19 2003, 04:06 PM
rofl, that is a tight picture. that movie brought out even MORE ricers out then there was before. I wonder what is going to happen when the second movie comes out.... :unsure:

hopefully reverse effect

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Mar 19 2003, 03:25 PM-->
@Mar 19 2003, 04:06 PM

hopefully reverse effect

very doubtful :(

Oh, well hope is what keeps us alive

I think the F&F was great for the industry. Increased demand for parts lowered the price on a lot of things, and now my car looks slow ;)

Originally posted by mwasnp@Mar 19 2003, 11:01 PM
I think the F&F was great for the industry. Increased demand for parts lowered the price on a lot of things, and now my car looks slow ;)

Sure,if you sell tezza's,wings,and bodykits or big bottle of nnnaawwwzzzz.

27. Stealing Apex DVD players is lucrative

Weren't they Panasonics?

:lol: thats fookin awesome! at least the new movie uses some nice cars (skyline, s2K, rx-7, supra, evo-not shown)
ff2_6.jpg

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 19 2003, 05:27 PM
:lol: thats fookin awesome! at least the new movie uses some nice cars (skyline, s2K, rx-7, supra, evo-not shown)

all those cars except the evo were in the first one too

Those cars would be alot cooler without the gay decals. And whether anyone knows it or not, alot of the people who buy wings, stickers, tezzas etc, also buy turbo kits, rims, internal parts, intakes, exhaust etc.

Originally posted by mwasnp@Mar 19 2003, 05:38 PM
Those cars would be alot cooler without the gay decals. And whether anyone knows it or not, alot of the people who buy wings, stickers, tezzas etc, also buy turbo kits, rims, internal parts, intakes, exhaust etc.

I don't see too many. Is blondie supposed to be the owner of the R34? Cause if so, that is major missuse of skyline.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 19 2003, 05:27 PM
ff2_6.jpg

correct me if im wrong.....but isnt that the 10Fwy in the background? right off central?

I will probably go see it to laugh at it. :lol: . Then make some serious cash after the movie. Then go race for pink slips and make some serious cash. :lol: I guess cause I dont have a body kit and rear wing on my fwd car iam not fast.

Back