Fast and ugly?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ihatemyprelude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qmwj043uyk

came across this vid on D-s fourm, People were going off about his 2step or something. Just cant get over how ugly it is, and that wing on the back is for high speed's yo. My question is how did this dude hold 5th boost for that long without doing some type of damage?

As long as everything is well built, there's no reason for it to spontaneously blow up.

As for a 2-step, I never saw it. I just see rice frying.

wrong forum.. belongs in auto-multimedia.. :moved:

yeah, that doesnt sound like a 2 step to me. Sounds like he's over revving it. He has some decent power though. that car is very ugly though.

I don't think it's that ugly, but I don't know how anyone can rev their car like that after all that time and money spent. I've never hit the rev limiter.

Either you're lying or you've never really driven your car. Or you don't have a limiter, lol

I just don't feel the need to put that much strain on my engine. I like my stuff to last awhile rather than fix it every other day lol.

Not that ugly....but yes...it sounds terrible.
I lke the metal insert around the cluster...looks good. But I would need to see it in person

Looks pretty sketchy to me. That could have easily ended in a huge fire ball of death.

He just figured that if your supposed to double clutch it then you should probably rev it out twice as long too! Maybe that's why the cars lime green. Go get'em Paul!

another thing i noticed is he isn't just hitting rev limiter... its cause he isnt getting traction.
so he's just waitin for the car to catch up with the wheels. lmao!

I lke the metal insert around the cluster...looks good. But I would need to see it in person
You can pick em up on eBay for like $10-20. I had one in the Camaro. Aluminium over black didnt look bad. Different than all the white face gauges out there.

Last edited:
Back