Fast Blinking Signals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Metalaxe

Hello everyone. I have read the other posts about people with problems of fast blinking signals. I have a 94 accord that I am using custom bumbers on. I am doing away with the lower turn signals in the stock bumbers and just using the ones on the headlights and taillights. I understand that without the bulbs, the flashers will blink faster. I have heard somewhere that they make a device to plug in place of the bulbs that will simulate the bulbs being there so that they will blink normal again as if under the correct load. My question is: What are these things called and where can I get some? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Yes, I am sure that it would require a resistor to equal the load, but what resistance are the bulbs on my car (are they all the same?) and is there a model number for the type that I would need?

Measure across the pins. Not rly sure, just guessing honestly but it seems to make sense. Make sure you get some like 10watt big ceramic resistors if you're pumping power thru it.

10w? since when are resistors measured in watts. im pretty sure you mean ohm...and 10ohms is quite a bit.

leave the bulbs connected, but just paint the bulb so it doesnt shine.

leave maybe an older bulb in there thats dead, or just paint the bulb. use some electrial tape, but id leave it in there. if you do find a way around not having a bulb, i know moisture will sooner or later find its way inside and that open circuit, isnt good wet

Cut the plug socket off and solder the resistor to it. A lil heat shrink tubing over the leads and it will last :)

Jdm H22 auto into 93 accord with Ecu error code 36 does anyone know!!!

Sup people I have a 93 accord with a Jdm H22 vtec and p13 Ecu. I took it to the shop and was diagnosed with error code fromthe Ecu as error code 36. Does anybody know what it could be. Also ive been running it with my stock Tcu do I really need to use a P19 Tcu instead and how hoard is it to install.....Thanx FADED1:mad:

Sup people I have a 93 accord with a Jdm H22 vtec and p13 Ecu. I took it to the shop and was diagnosed with error code fromthe Ecu as error code 36. Does anybody know what it could be. Also ive been running it with my stock Tcu do I really need to use a P19 Tcu instead and how hoard is it to install.....Thanx FADED1:mad:

you want to start a new thread for this question. go to the prelude forum and click start new thread :)

Back