Fast Food's latest contibution to American Obesity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

Holy hell.

Taco bell must have made a pact with the devil.

Crunchwrap Supreme. For all intents and purposes, it is in essence, just a taco in a different form.

So how did they make them so goddamned good?!?!

yea, the crunchwrap is good. i prefer the chicken supreme gorditas though, they are fucking good as shit.

taco bell sucks.

the only time i'll eat it is at 3am and nothing else is open and im starving

Crunchwrap Supreme. For all intents and purposes, it is in essence, just a taco in a different form.

So how did they make them so goddamned good?!?!

if you love it so much why don't you just marry it already... gosh... :rollseyes:

:p

Yum! Brand dominates the fastfood service... if you think about they have every angle covered, kinda unfair to the competitors really.

Fuck healthy... I love the beef burritos and chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell.

I love my metabolism. :mrgreen:

Nah. That's when I go to Wal-Fart, buy a bag of Chicken Voila for under $4, then cook it up and eat something much more filling and slightly healthier than crap from Taco Hell.

:werd:

haha whatever floats your boat man... I just hate cooking and sitting there smelling it while I'm starving to death.

I think that's what you would call being 'lazy'... cause I'd rather just drive 2 minutes to a fast food joint and pick up something.

People tell me I need to eat more too. :)

I love taco hell, but its definetly better going in than going out. Taco Bell plus lactose intollerance = bad taco shits.

Me and Taco Bell is like this son!! (Crosses Fingers)

I love the Cheesey Gordita Crunch! And I love getting the Cheese Quesadilla, hold the Jalepeno sauce, ADD nacho cheese sauce!! FTW!!!! Try it if you haven't. It's the ultimate blend of delicious cheeses and tortilla yumminess!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Nah. That's when I go to Wal-Fart, buy a bag of Chicken Voila for under $4, then cook it up and eat something much more filling and slightly healthier than crap from Taco Hell.

wally world closes at 10pm here :cry:

taco bell blows donkey nuts, but the crunchwrap supreme has to be one of the best foods man has ever created. I will not eay anything else from Taco Smell because everything elsemakes me sick.

god damn you taco bell.

CrunchWrap Supreme = THE BEST EVER... That, and the new Caesar Chicken Grilled Stuffd Burrito.

Back