Fast Food's latest contibution to American Obesity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Nah. That's when I go to Wal-Fart, buy a bag of Chicken Voila for under $4, then cook it up and eat something much more filling and slightly healthier than crap from Taco Hell.

wally world closes at 10pm here :cry:

WTF? I thought EVERY Wal-Mart in America was 24-7. And Taco Bell is damn good...if im in the mood for having the shits 3 hours later.

Quoted post[/post]]
I love taco hell, but its definetly better going in than going out. Taco Bell plus lactose intollerance = bad taco shits.

:werd: I hate the day after eating taco bell.

Taco Bell = drunk food in my neck of the woods. It's the only thing open later than the bars besides a couple of mexican restaurants here, oddly enough.

taco bell sucks.
mcdonalds in new albany here starts serving breakfast at 2 am, which is not good drunk food.

i like soft pretzels with mild cheddar dip

Quoted post[/post]]
haha whatever floats your boat man... I just hate cooking and sitting there smelling it while I'm starving to death.

I think that's what you would call being 'lazy'... cause I'd rather just drive 2 minutes to a fast food joint and pick up something.

People tell me I need to eat more too. :)

Nah, takes less than 10 minutes to cook. Much better than waiting at Taco Hell for 5 minutes plus the drive.

Quoted post[/post]]
wally world closes at 10pm here :cry:

Wow. CT must suck more than Lufkin? Ours is 24/7.

Quoted post[/post]]
:puke: x 812398482390482039842039842309482

I don't eat fast food
i dont eat fast food either but i still have the occassional taco bell and white castle. sometimes im just in the mood. and as far as the shits go, my stomach can take anything and laugh. i put hot sauce on everything that can have it on it. and some that shouldnt.....

Vermont only has 1 taco bell in the whole state. One in the Burlington mall and the other one i dont know where it is. But if the one at the mall is closed (only open til like 9 or some shit) you have to drive about an hour to get to th closest one in NY, then an hour back... ive never done it, i dont feel the need to drive two hours for some 4.99 shit-tastic meal.. lol

but the crunchwrap supreme is where its at.

oh, and walmart, we have i think two of them in the state, maybe just the one down the highway..... but its not 24/7, closes at 10 or 11

i had taco bell the night before my shoulder surgery... prob 7 or 8pm

anesthesia made me sick and i ended up puking the taco bell up in the operating room a good 14 hours after i had eaten it...

taco bell is not digestible...

Quoted post[/post]]
haha whatever floats your boat man... I just hate cooking and sitting there smelling it while I'm starving to death.

I think that's what you would call being 'lazy'... cause I'd rather just drive 2 minutes to a fast food joint and pick up something.

well, you are a skinny guy, but eventually when you turn 30 your metabolism slows down again... so get in your fill before you have a heart attack or other health problems.

Don't get me wrong, I love fast food here and there. But I feel so much more nourished when I cook truly good food... :)

What you really need is a woman. Cooking, cleaning, and love all in one little package.

preach on sistah. cooked food is way better, and it really doesnt cost that much more, just takes a little time. i just made some sweeeeet chipolte(sp) pepper marinated chicken. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "spooge"

yea, that's the reason i got a 'suite' lol. it has a kitchen in it so I went to Von's and got a bunch of food so I wouldn't starve.

I'm not a fan of walking around looking for the nearest fast food restaurant in a place where I don't know well. Especially since I'd be alone. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

well, you are a skinny guy, but eventually when you turn 30 your metabolism slows down again... so get in your fill before you have a heart attack or other health problems.

Don't get me wrong, I love fast food here and there. But I feel so much more nourished when I cook truly good food... :)

What you really need is a woman. Cooking, cleaning, and love all in one little package.

I know this. The problem is my job. I'm not at home at all during the day and for the most part I'm on the road. "Homecooked" meals at sitdown restaurants that aren't greasy fried shit will cost 8-10 bucks with a tip. It's just easier (obviously) to hit up taco bell and pay 5 bucks for something that'll hold me over till I get home. Once I get home I just don't want to cook... that and I need to go to the grocery store.

What I DON'T need is a woman, because she won't cook or clean. This isn't the 50s :p

Quoted post[/post]]
What I DON'T need is a woman, because she won't cook or clean. This isn't the 50s
word, women don't know their place anymore :cry:

deer are fast...
LMFAO
really my girl cant cook and wont clean. well she also doesnt live with me. but my housemate's gf is our maid and she doesnt live here either. but i like to cook and have no problems living in filth. as long as i get my lovin'.

and never tried deer, but i want to. i hear good things.

Quoted post[/post]]

I know this. The problem is my job. I'm not at home at all during the day and for the most part I'm on the road. "Homecooked" meals at sitdown restaurants that aren't greasy fried shit will cost 8-10 bucks with a tip. It's just easier (obviously) to hit up taco bell and pay 5 bucks for something that'll hold me over till I get home. Once I get home I just don't want to cook... that and I need to go to the grocery store.

What I DON'T need is a woman, because she won't cook or clean. This isn't the 50s :p

sucks to be you. i just hate laundry... but i do it. i cook... (quite well)... i clean... and well... yea. i took care of my kids for 6 years as a 'housewife' so i guess i know 'my place' but even when i was working i was still the home maker... no one ever did shit but me.

i guess you just need to find the 'right' woman. lol. although now, since i have a garage, i spend some time in there messing with my cars... which is nice.

Back