fast supra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow.

Total rice. Boy George on top of it.

Did anyone check out the blinking lights inside the camera car?

wow.
Total rice. Boy George on top of it.
Did anyone check out the blinking lights inside the camera car?
The car makes a little less than 1400hp and has to date only been able to muster a 9.55 @ 149... the driver of the camera car used to own a sc300 with I think an 88... it however only made 750whp and ran low 11s with 140mph trap speeds.

like I said.... slow.

The car makes a little less than 1400hp and has to date only been able to muster a 9.55 @ 149... the driver of the camera car used to own a sc300 with I think an 88... it however only made 750whp and ran low 11s with 140mph trap speeds.

like I said.... slow.

That sucks.

My friends Auto 96 ran a 9.2 second time. Car makes about 900hp.

im hondurian, and that mexican said "i thought there was cops back there" it was an excuse as to why he got his ass handed to him the first time, he really was trying to race him, but supras>lambos when modded nicely

im hondurian, and that mexican said "i thought there was cops back there" it was an excuse as to why he got his ass handed to him the first time, he really was trying to race him, but supras>lambos when modded nicely
but i wonder what would happen if the lambo was turboed

Agreed. That is what he said. Now then, is it me or was the guy driving an automatic AND trying to see how his car would measure up against the Supra? :eek:

You an old time SOGI guy ?

Back