Faster than a snail with a hard on....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i feel his pain about the car being a POS. but he could potentially hurt himself in the fight to get his money back and/or new car. he knew it was fucked and still drove on it, undoubtedly causing more damage. that thing was knocking to all hell.

I need to do this with my pos 2006 Silverado. I can show how the fucker doesn't want to shift and I have to jam it into gear because the clutch linkage is .004 too short, another Bullshit gm answer. With mine they won't fix it because they haven't found the cheapest fix yet. GM is telling me that there will be no transmission damage with me grinding gears and having to force it into gear. I can also film my temperature gauge moving all over the place. I am in the process of initiating a gm buy back right now, who knows if they will or not. What sucks is this is my 5th Chevy truck and its the only one with problems.

Werd. My dad's 02' Silverado was a basket case. So far the 06' F150 hasn't shown any problems, but only time will tell.

First hand, my experience with German cars is way worse than my time with American cars.

vw/audi are garbage. thats a given.
mid 90's bmw had issues with the electronics/heater controls etc, but it doesn't appear to be present in newer models.

i have 0 issues with my car (although i haven't had it very long)

vw/audi are garbage. thats a given.
mid 90's bmw had issues with the electronics/heater controls etc, but it doesn't appear to be present in newer models.

i have 0 issues with my car (although i haven't had it very long)

Germans are just as well known for their piss poor electronics as the English were in the past with Jaguar.

Germans make great cars, but eletrical gremlins have plagued them at times thus far.

To say Audi is garbage and then turn your nose up because your drive a BMW is bullshit. The world's supercar is made by Audi/VW.

It's all german cars. How many german schiessewagens do you see, daily, with fucked up taillights ?

Krauts also can't make an airconditioning system to save their lives.

if it takes 2 million pounds to get a car without electrical problems, they need to fire their marketing department. :)

BMW suffered/suffers from the same bullshit.

We'll see how the new 335i goes down, there's tons of potential with that car but also tons of potential problems with that twin turbo setup.

Krauts also can't make an airconditioning system to save their lives.
my a/c in my 325is was capable of making nipples hard within a block radius

Back