Faster (the movie)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck. netflix just got even frigging worse.

I will miss the dvd queue being 'pushed' to instant when it is available automatically. If they are on separate sites now, that won't happen it seems.

I'm about to get a new HD and just DL everything. Then I don't have to worry about streaming speeds, having netflix pull it, etc.

pretty much 90% of the online content for Netflix can suck my balls.

How are you guys downloading your HD movies now? Just using bit-torrent? I'm considering canceling my netflix now.

I used to use torrents a lot. Used to have a shit ton of discographies and movies. Computer crashed I haven't done it since.

your ISP can (and sometimes will) get pissed about torrenting copyrighted stuff. comcast will get mad over it for sure and threaten to cut your service if you continue. you can use VPNs, but any US based vpn (good speeds) will rat you out if/when questioned about your traffic.

friend of mine has a server in China that he torrents stuff to, then SFTPs it to his home rig so no one can see what hes transferring.

Back