$$$$FastestMapEver$$$$ StarCraft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NickBeam

I was feeling nostalgic and broke out StarCraft. My favorite map to play on was "$$$$FastestMapEver$$$$" It had minerals right up next to your base. I can't find it anywhere. If a site has it the link is dead. Does anyone happen to have this? If so send me your email so I can get it from you. I really want this map again.

My roommate plays sc all day long, ever since I've known him.

wow thats old school...............

play online against someone who has it.

i need s/c 2 :)

I used to play sc all the time, and before that warcraft 2.

Bumpin this to the top, anyone still got starcraft? I broke it back out and its dead, barely anyone plays it, just want to find some people to play some games with when i get off work.

Sounds good man, i busted out cs1.6 and craft man, pm me and we'll get some zero clutter goin on or some assault

I used to play Starcraft every single day, even in college lol. That's what we did. I haven't played forever though. But, if we get people into it, I might have to get back into it for something to do haha.. They were developing a new one. I wonder what ever happened to it. It looked really cool.

They have been developing it since last year, and had nice preview videos of it online. I wonder why it hasn't been released yet.

so i just got spore working last night. yeah. not going to bother installing starcraft.

Back