FATTY'S EF Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSi86

Fatty
Good news about the swap, the car i bought already has the stock mount locations moved and rewelded for a b series swap, so all id need is the mounts, well, then i called the guy i bought the motor from, also a fellow technician, and he said he already has some b series mounts, :) all i need now is axles, engine harness, radiator, corner lights and a windshield. OMG!!!! SO CLOSE!!!!!!

i guess i am gunna keep this thread posted for my whole swap, ill get some pics up of what i got and keep you guys up to date. Thanks for lookin :)

OHHH and i need a shift linkage, i havent decided yet if i wanna get one from hasport or just get a DA linkage and shorten it... whats easier??

Heres some pics of what i got so far, i need to get more pics, its raining right now though... :(

Photo_0134.jpg

Photo_0133.jpg

Photo_0135.jpg

Photo_0136.jpg

Photo_0139.jpg

yeh, i guess the kid had an LS in it before, and instead of buying the Hasport mount or Innovative, etc... he just moved the whole mounts themselves. it needs to be rewelded but it works...

Back