fav smokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

okay, for all you smokers out there, what's your brand of cigs? see, i get sick of a brand real quick, so i like trying the other brands out there. so far, my favorite are marlboro #27. favorite menthol are probably bensons...

haha, b, i guess you never quit smoking? i remember that loooong ass thread about how you were supposed to quit...haha

yeah, cough cough.

sorry, i see smoking as a huge weakness that people use so they don't have to deal with the stresses of life like everyone else does.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2003, 10:16 AM
i don't do it cuz i stress out about shit. i do it cuz i enjoy it.

Well, you enjoy pussy, right? Why don't you try sticking that in your mouth more instead of a cig? :p

Kentucky ownz. You can always find cartons ($20.67) and packs ($2.45) of Marlboros and Camels on sale. Then you have Kentucky's Finest (actual brand name) for $9.95/carton.

Shit...Cali is like $45 for a cartoon. My vote gets Camel Turkish Gold. Best smoke I've found in my 13 years of smokin'. :blink:

I quit smoking two months ago after I graduated from college. So far I have went up in weight from 180 to 198lbs. I can't believe how much I gained, and me drinking beer on top of that doesn't help but when I did smoke I loved these brands.

1.Marlboro Medium
2.Marlboro Lights
3.Parliament Menthol Lights

Milan

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2003, 10:03 AM
cuz you can't buy 20 pussies for $4.67

god damn :eek: !!!!! i dont smoke and i know there cheaper here bro like unde three for camels

Originally posted by B-18Hatch@Jul 19 2003, 11:19 AM
Kentucky ownz. You can always find cartons ($20.67) and packs ($2.45) of Marlboros and Camels on sale. Then you have Kentucky's Finest (actual brand name) for $9.95/carton.

no, actually the indian reservation ownz..........cigs and gas are mega-cheap there

Back