Favorite Beer/drink? Poll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well, if this is a inappropriate topic then please just let me know moderators, cause I don't want to get banned. I am saying this because I just recently got banned from clubsi.com for the same post being in the NA forum. I figured that the "anything goes" forum sounds right. Thanks

Here goes"

Ok, a while back like four years ago I posted a topic like this and that shit got more attention and posts than most of the NA forum. So here it goes, I am going out and by tomorrow morning I am hoping to see you pees post some good shit.

1)Post your favorite Beer/Drink

2)If it's some crazy ass drink list what it consists of??So that other memebers can go out and order and actually know what the fuck is in it instead of saying "oh, i don't know man, it was posted on clubsi.com bartender"

3)Then list your favorite Car to run against and why??????????

Milan

1) bud lite/stoli raz + 7 splash cran
2) see above
3) ricers with big wings and 18s, because its the only shit i stand a chance against in the d-powered sol :D

1-- corona w/ lime........ kettle one or grey goose w/ cranberry juice

2-- 1 12oz corona 1 lime wedge, squeeze lime wedge in to the bottle and place your thumb over the opening, turn bottle over slowly so the lime juice blends throughout the beer, turn botttle back over again do this slowly so you dont upset the beer too much, now slowly remove your thumb and you are ready to drink..... put ice in a tall glass, add some kettle one or grey goose (only vodkas worth drinking), then add cranberry juice, mix, drink

3-- porsche 911's (on a road course)... its fun out driving people in $80k+ cars in a lowly little honda :D
as for drag/street shit i really enjoy spanking ricers or people who refer to my del sol as a "chick car" or "del slow"

nice replies, now it's my turn.

1)St.Pauli Girl, Pilsner Urquell, Becks, and if I am poor that night then amber bock.

2)would have to be the hurricane from jairo at boca town center mall's fridays, i think it has 7 different liquors in one shot..yum yum.

3)always all motor cars that are fast, don't like to waste gas on shit................

Milan

Sleemans honey brown ( made in vancouver Best beer on earth)
any1 in a 5.0L b/c they are in shock when an import rapes there car:) also type R owners that think a type R is the fastest import on the earth.

I wish people would use the goddamn search button. We have had this topic/poll 3 times in the last month. :angry:

Sorry for yelling.

Being fat that I am, I need hard shit : Everclear, Bacardi 151, Gasoline/Prozac :)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 12 2003, 01:31 AM
I wish people would use the goddamn search button. We have had this topic/poll 3 times in the last month. :angry:

cornholi.gif

settle down beavis

1). I like too many beers to list. Though you can throw it out if the beer was made by Anheuser (sp?) Busch. They make beers that are good when you wanted a soda. :) A Gibson (Gin martini with cocktail onions instead of olives), Crown Royal Straight or on the rocks, Jack Daniels, Bushmills, Jameson. The list could go on. Working at a liquor store for almost a year (read nice discount) introduces one to a lot of new stuff.

2) See above.

3) The mid 80's Firebird RS with a fake, pro-stock style supercharger built on his hood. (No linkage, the butterflies don't open as they are just painted on...)

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 12 2003, 12:39 AM
Sorry for yelling.

Being fat that I am, I need hard shit : Everclear, Bacardi 151, Gasoline/Prozac :)

Yes, I am quoting myself becuase I am badass, and kinda smashed.

1.) see above.

2.) Crush the prozac, put in gas can and syphon teh shizzy.

3.) People that have stock sedans and talk shit.

i am a big sierra nevada pale ale fan, but when it comes to drinks whiskey preferable, but i am also known to settle for rum... Jack Daniels, wild turkey, and Jamesons are three of my favorite whiskey's.
I dig Jack and coke, but normally i just drink the shit straight, it all really depends on the mood of the night...

1. PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon) or Petes Wicked Summer Ale

2. Bicardi anything

3. Geo Metros b/c they are the only thing my Cx can own until LS swap.

this thread is just plain fucking stupid y0.

s3eada95283d78.jpg

<<edit>> how many of these stupid fucking "WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BEER/DRUG/CAR/GIRL

threads are there?????

what the fuck is next? you guys going to start comparing dick sizes?

6 Bud lights and 1 perkaset= :blink: :p

I know I cant spell.

I like slaying vipers and vetts.On a roll from a stop whatever....

I made a mistake though...I rolled up on a twin turbo C5... :worthy:

I got smoked.

Karnash, RELAX Man, I think it's good that sometimes people post shit that is NOT CAR RELATED, but I threw one question in there so hopefully someone doesn't freak out, guess that went to shit. Honestly, do you care that much for pointless info being posted in a forum called "anything goes"??? Well obviously, if no one cared then no one would post correct? If you look at the board, topics like these get more responses than (Errr, what is a CAI??)

Don't worry I am not sweating you, when ever I post something like this there is always one person, maybe two to freak out and lash. It's my topic, my post, and your opinion is ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!

Maybe you should try a new topic, like what you mentioned will be next?

Milan

1) Tropico
-it has 151 rum, and all kinds of other good rum in it. orange crap. its good, like candy but the end results are quite appealing

...and even though I'm stock, I like running anyone that will run my bitch car. Its fun out driving people through the turns, or just plain out shifting and out driving them in the 1/4.

JDMilan Posted on May 12 2003, 06:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karnash, RELAX Man, I think it's good that sometimes people post shit that is NOT CAR RELATED, but I threw one question in there so hopefully someone doesn't freak out, guess that went to shit. Honestly, do you care that much for pointless info being posted in a forum called "anything goes"??? Well obviously, if no one cared then no one would post correct? If you look at the board, topics like these get more responses than (Errr, what is a CAI??)

Don't worry I am not sweating you, when ever I post something like this there is always one person, maybe two to freak out and lash. It's my topic, my post, and your opinion is ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!

Maybe you should try a new topic, like what you mentioned will be next?

Milan

:thumbsup: agree, i think that u should post anything you want... HINT THE NAME.... ANYTHING GOES, karnash, it doesnt say anything goes about cars... you need to make sure u understand what anything goes before gettin all mad for no reason... :owned:

Back