Favorite Beer/drink? Poll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tru Tru Mother :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou: :whatafucktard: :ufucktard: :angry: :blink: B)

Originally posted by (-CRX GUY-)@May 12 2003, 09:31 PM
JDMilan Posted on May 12 2003, 06:18 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karnash, RELAX Man, I think it's good that sometimes people post shit that is NOT CAR RELATED, but I threw one question in there so hopefully someone doesn't freak out, guess that went to shit. Honestly, do you care that much for pointless info being posted in a forum called "anything goes"??? Well obviously, if no one cared then no one would post correct? If you look at the board, topics like these get more responses than (Errr, what is a CAI??)

Don't worry I am not sweating you, when ever I post something like this there is always one person, maybe two to freak out and lash. It's my topic, my post, and your opinion is ALWAYS WELCOME!!!!

Maybe you should try a new topic, like what you mentioned will be next?

Milan  

:thumbsup: agree, i think that u should post anything you want... HINT THE NAME.... ANYTHING GOES, karnash, it doesnt say anything goes about cars... you need to make sure u understand what anything goes before gettin all mad for no reason... :owned:

stop owning your own posts, you fucking cunt.

ANYHOW

I'm an easy guy to drink with, I love MGD light, or Bud. And my drink of choice is a lime kamakazie. They are all made a little diffrent this is just the way I make them, take:
3/4 Shot Vodca (Ketel One, or Skyy(Use Citroen if you got it))
3/4 Shot Roses Lime juice (or any lime juice you got laying around)
1/4 Shot Sweet Sour mix
1/4 chot triple sec
if you got a shaker, shake it over ice and pour into a glass and slam it back!

I like to race my buddys blazer with my blazer, he has a 2.8, and I got the 4.3

Back