Favorite Beer/Spirits

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coors light
naddy light
yuengling

basically whatever. all beer tastes about the same so theres no point in trying to pick a favorite. ill drink whatever there is. but as far as liquor goes, i dont really drink it that much, but im a fan of vodka and rum. i drank an entire bottle of parrot bay one night (750mL) and i was wasted until noon the next day.

bud lite, miller lite, top shelf vodkas + cran, crown + ginger, jack + coke, stoli raz + 7-up...

Jager or rum and coke for hard alcohol

Beer Budlight, New Castle, Magic #9, and Sam Adams are my beers of choice

hineken, corona.natural ice,

the captain(w/coke), any vodka, bacardy coconut rum(on the rocks), and patron

if i'm broke i just do a couple caps of G

Longtrail hibernator or New castle beer.....Jeager and Red bull Drinks

Bud light for beer pong..

Amaretto on the rocks for a nice light relaxation drink at home reading or something

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 15 2005, 10:58 PM
coors light
naddy light
yuengling

basically whatever. all beer tastes about the same so theres no point in trying to pick a favorite. ill drink whatever there is. but as far as liquor goes, i dont really drink it that much, but im a fan of vodka and rum. i drank an entire bottle of parrot bay one night (750mL) and i was wasted until noon the next day.
[post=461522]Quoted post[/post]​

if you cant taste the difference between naddy light and yuengling you may not have taste buds. and flaming shots rock too.

Ae, you can't go wrong with Choya.. the japanese plum wine... or sake haha.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Feb 15 2005, 09:46 PM
its all about the Comfort. i like it straight and at room temperature, wasnt feelin it when i had it cold and its not bad w/ coke.
[post=461481]Quoted post[/post]​

SoCo? Good god is your stomach made of stainless steel?

Grab some Turkey... Russel's Reserve or Rare Breed. That, or some Crown Royal. If you want a good tasting inexpensive whiskey that won't leave you feeling like the bottom of a Nike the next day, get some Canadian Mist.

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Feb 16 2005, 02:10 PM
Olde Eglish
'800' Brand
Malt Liqour

--makes your jimmy thicker
[post=461732]Quoted post[/post]​

you know, i have noticed some changes since i been drinking old e. lmao

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 16 2005, 03:19 PM-->
preluderjs
@Feb 15 2005, 09:46 PM
its all about the Comfort.  i like it straight and at room temperature, wasnt feelin it when i had it cold and its not bad w/ coke.
[post=461481]Quoted post[/post]​

SoCo? Good god is your stomach made of stainless steel?

Grab some Turkey... Russel's Reserve or Rare Breed. That, or some Crown Royal. If you want a good tasting inexpensive whiskey that won't leave you feeling like the bottom of a Nike the next day, get some Canadian Mist.
[post=461754]Quoted post[/post]​

soco isnt that hard on your stomach. whiskey rocks though. the only things that bother my stomach are tequila, or like anything with a proof over 120.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 16 2005, 04:15 PM
you know, i have noticed some changes since i been drinking old e. lmao

thats just the swelling from trying to hump a door knob like a retard under the influence of oldE :lol:
[post=461798]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao, i guess i asked for that one.

Rum and Coke all the way: or if i'm out, TGIF's makes a bad ass electric lemonade

speaking of which, i need to find the recipe, so if any of you have a tgif's nearby and eat there, get the recipe for the electric lemonade for me

I wanna try the shine, wanna send me some?

i have to brew a fresh batch y0, perhaps over my spring break into easter break- Catch me in the begininning of april

Back