Favorite Beer

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

personally i dont drink, but im always at the bar?

designated driver right here hahaha

Beers my friends like: New Castle, George Killians, Budweiser, Bud Light, Heineken, Heineken Dark, and uhhh thats all i can remember :p

Everclear isnt good?!?!?! That shit tastes like gasoline, well if I knew what gasoline tasted like, and well both prolly have the same effect on your stomach too.

Fosters, Magic Hat 9, and Bud light.

I am glad no one said guiness, that stuff is horrible.

Heiny dark,old New Castle,their new receipe sucks ass,Samual Adams rocks.Hefeweissen is good.But I would rather drink liquor.

WOW.. so many choices on the poll... which one to pick?? :lol:

i dont really have a favorite.. i just find myself drinking heinekens a lot.

I'm always hittin up Applebee's (only decent place here) for a brewtus of Killian's....that or Warsteiner <--we have the German Air Force here at Holloman AFB. <----Sending out F117's to light Sodamn Insane's ass up!! Much love to those guys...let's throw some back for them!! :beer:

(Edit) Wait! Was that singular?! "A" brewtus?! Can't believe I put that! LMAO

I drink bud light or anything belgian when i can afford a small fortune

corona... killians tastes like some kind of nasty coffee and tea mix, sick shit. anyhow, corona or bud light for beer beer, smirnoff ice black (or whatever the fuck the new one is), as for drinking, jose quervo is my best friend! canadian club special reserve and coke always did me right :) also, if anybody has heard of a "naked lady", those are off the shizzle fo dizzle. ALSO, bacardi limon and sprite :) and of course, the half n half margarita on the rocks ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 23 2003, 12:12 AM
white trash :p

coors light is great for nights when you want to drink all day long and not get retarded :)

yeah you just got to drink faster...... it ends up working eventually.

Well like most of you i am not the "legal age" but i also live in canada so i only have to wait till im 19 not 21 like you guys in the states. but ne ways my beer of choice is budweiser or canadian.

Back