Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wings West

• Sniper

• R33/

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dveit

VIP
Don't give me "this is the wrong site buddy." I just wanna get some opinions, I know that MOST of you despise all body kits, but IF you had to choose one, then which one is your favorite.

Sorry if i missed some, theres billions... plus theres a limit to the poll choices, so just choose out of them.

If you like one that is not in the poll then just post the name of it.

Among the above, I also like tsunami kit, sniper kit, and the blitz kit.

for what car?

i dig the WW kit for the NSX...
s3f1e018a42c31.jpg

and this gnarly kit for the CRX...
s3e3625de1a4ef.jpg

EDIT: shit, i voted for the Veilside kit on accident. i ment to vote for the WW kit. i don't know how i managed that one :shrug2: .

That blueish CRX has to have the worst location for a non-function side scoop, right where you actually have to touch the car. Why on earth would you want a scoop by your door handle. :blink:

Umm not to rag on you, but you posted companies not styles.

WW would be RS, or wide mouth, big mouth, etc.
Street Fighter, Combat, Buddy Club, are styles. Bomex is a style, but also is a company. Ground designs makes a few different kinds, their most marketed are the blacks widows 1 and 2.

I take it you haven't seen the ugliness of rice upclose yet?

If you ask me kits are gay. Here where im from these fucktard ricers throw a body kit and a damn apc muffler on there cars and think there fast. The way i look at it is if your building your car to be fast y put a bodykit on. Chances are your gonna scrape the shit out of it around turns and stuff. Plus it adds a hella lot more wind resistance. If you ask me im happy with a nice paintjob a mugen front lip type r rear lip and a o.e.m style carbon fiber hood. Ill let the big ass intercooler behind my bumper show my car off

I voted for Mugen because...seeing how this is a HONDA site, I figured the only one on their only for Hondas is Mugen, plus Mugen designs a lot of their kits to actually serve a purpose, not to have more flares than the Spice Girls jeans. But I would also vote for Wings West because they probably make the best quality peices out of all the companies and they offer a lot in urethane.

Umm not to rag on you, but you posted companies not styles.

WW would be RS, or wide mouth, big mouth, etc.
Street Fighter, Combat, Buddy Club, are styles. Bomex is a style, but also is a company. Ground designs makes a few different kinds, their most marketed are the blacks widows 1 and 2.

I know the difference man, I'm sorry I couldn't list every specific body kit, damn. You only get like 11 different to choose from, so I had to broaden them to companies instead of specific styles. So back off my nuts.

I heard a while back from a friend that has gone through a few kits and knows products, that Mugen actually tests their stuff in a wind tunnel. Dunno if :bs: but, their stuff is more subtle, and I am actually getting a mugen lip in a couple weeks.

I really like Mugen, they probably produce the cleanest bodykits i've ever seen besides Wings West (besides aggressive :puke:)

I would have to give a thumbs up with the mugen body kits. I love them. I'm also feeling the C-West kits. I've seen a couple of C-West ek's and rx-7 and they're off the hook!

Originally posted by ekPhred@Jul 23 2003, 07:44 PM
I'm also feeling the C-West kits. I've seen a couple of C-West ek's and rx-7 and they're off the hook!

Oh god yes... :worthy: C-West kits

Heres some pics:

s3f1f220e9fbed.jpg
s3f1f223110b1b.jpg

s3f1f224cb6a24.jpg
s3f1f22675c08c.jpg

s3f1f227ccd859.jpg

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 23 2003, 12:02 AM
I heard a while back from a friend that has gone through a few kits and knows products, that Mugen actually tests their stuff in a wind tunnel. Dunno if :bs: but, their stuff is more subtle, and I am actually getting a mugen lip in a couple weeks.

its true. mugen tests their kits in a wind tunnel. :thumbsup: i guess they are supposed to lower the car's CD (coefficient of drag).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back