Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wings West

• Sniper

• R33/

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck all that shit, my honda came from the factory assembly plant with a body kit, oem baby.

Milan

I've had both wings west and ground designs, as far as quality goes, ground designs stuff is way more thick, way more sturdy than wings west stuff. Of course both were fiberglass, can't comment on urethane.

i absolutely love this WW body kit for 94-97 Accords:
55.jpg

Originally posted by d2149@Jul 28 2003, 11:34 PM
I've had both wings west and ground designs, as far as quality goes, ground designs stuff is way more thick, way more sturdy than wings west stuff. Of course both were fiberglass, can't comment on urethane.

thats odd, i'm pretty sure most WW kits are urethane.

i like the HONDA body kit, you know, the one that came with the car?
i like honda's styling as it is.

WW stuff is urethane. I got a back lip for my EK and it was urethane. I'm pretty sure most WW kits are urethane...

Originally posted by where eagles dare@Jul 29 2003, 08:36 PM
i like the HONDA body kit, you know, the one that came with the car?
i like honda's styling as it is.

:lol: So many people think I have a body kit, even though my bumpers are pure stock, and just a different color because it was a stolen recovery.

I get a lot of why don't you paint your ground effects man? why because its stock you fool. OEM Gel coat 0wns.

I hope your kidding?

That car looks like it crawled out of someones ass.

Its not even a CRX anymore...

:puke:

The CWEST front bumper for 92-95 coupes is by far the sweetest looking one I think. Makes it kind of look like the JDMish new RSXs (heh, well, integra to be technical). But I still don't really like side skirts, since they all don't match the vertical lines of the car. They all stick out hideously, even cwest. I prefer the WW RS sides, and I don't know about rear bumpers. The simpler the better.

i really like Cwest kits too, iunno they look kinda ricey but clean. as far as side skirts ive always liked buddyclub skirts, just not bumpers or the rear buy the skirts are def' pretty clean.

that crx, i cant think of anything good to say.

i like the stock look.

Hell, I like the $3000 body kit for the CRX from Ground designs. I wouln't pay the money for it though. Peronaly I like the Mugen kit and all the look-a-likes (ie WW RS, Extream Dimension Type M, etc.). The OEM styling looks ok, but to bland for me. Don't forget HP only last a little while, looks last forever (unlike your girlfriend in which both, relativly speaking, go down the spitter rather quickly).

Yea, thats why I couldn't see my self sacraficing the money for that. With that money I can get a b16A siR and a nice WW body kit. And have enuff left over to get some new cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back