Favorite Booze

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1: Favorite Shot: Sobe Full Throttle: Blue Demon
2: Favorite Drink: Diet Mountain Dew
3: Favrorite Chick Drink: Diet Coke
4: Favorite Hot Summer Night: Natürlisches Mineralwasser
5: Favorite I'm gonna drink til i see god and fuck me some ho's... : Super Diet Mountain Dew -- One glass of Diet Mt Dew, with a gram of caffeine added.

1: Favorite Shot:patron silver w/lime
2: Favorite Drink:gray goose and red bull
3: Favrorite Chick Drink: strawberry margarita
4: Favorite Hot Summer Night: ice cold, nearly frosty, bud light
5: Favorite I'm gonna drink til i see god and fuck me some ho's...Long Island's of course

You should start a favorite vodka thread.

Grey Goose FTW.

:thumbsdown:

Grey Goose; the ultra premium vodka for people who don't like vodka.

goose has no personality... yeah its smooth... but thats all it brings to the table
there are tons of vodkas out there that are FARRRR better, as long as you actually like vodka, if you want something you can hide in a drink behind the flavor of the mixer, then Grey Goose is for you

1: Favorite Shot: SoCo and Lime
2: Favorite Drink: Crown and Coke
3: Favrorite Chick Drink: LIIT (long island iced tea)
4: Favorite Hot Summer Night: Patron margaritas
5: Favorite I'm gonna drink til i see god and fuck me some ho's... Jose Cuervo .. haha

Last time I drank Natty Ice I got into a fight with my friend's uncle. It just makes me ultra asshole and ultra aggressive. I don't drink it anymore.

Mad Dog 20/20 and Tequila are the only drinks that make me aggressive. Last time I had tequila I walke three miles in the rain, pissed on my old high school and then ran naked through the woods (in the rain).

Mad Dog 20/20 and Tequila are the only drinks that make me aggressive. Last time I had tequila I walke three miles in the rain, pissed on my old high school and then ran naked through the woods (in the rain).

Well sounds like a good night, it made laugh.

:thumbsdown:

Grey Goose; the ultra premium vodka for people who don't like vodka.

goose has no personality... yeah its smooth... but thats all it brings to the table
there are tons of vodkas out there that are FARRRR better, as long as you actually like vodka, if you want something you can hide in a drink behind the flavor of the mixer, then Grey Goose is for you
I agree totally. Goose sucks. It goes by the theory that if it's expensive, it must be good. I'd rather drink Svedka. While being much cheaper, I think it's still better than Goose. But I also like Stoli (~$22) better than Stoli Elit (~$50). Best vodkas I've ever had: Bong Spirits (~$40) and Hangar One (~$45). And I believe B mentioned Hangar One on here and that's why I tried it.

Last edited:
Mad Dog is just a terrible drunk for me. Like I'm drunk but I feel terrible. And tequila makes me nuts. Whether thats good or bad depends on the night.

vodka just depends on what you like. if you like smooth, grey goose is great. if you want flavor, there is a lot out there. level, ciroc, smirnoff. it all depends on what you want. it's one of the few alcohols where there is a difference in what your options are.

1: Favorite Shot: A double shot of a smooth tequila or straight jager
2: Favorite Drink: Rum n' coke
3: Favrorite Chick Drink: not sure what it's called but it's... rum, pineapple juice, and grenadine
4: Favorite Hot Summer Night: Never pass up a margarita
5: Favorite I'm gonna drink til i see god and fuck me some ho's... everglo/jager shots and tequila (good time at the clubhouse)

Back