Favorite Quotes of all time...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Just curious to find out if anyone on here takes any interest in quotes. I love quotes, and use them on a lot of things. List your favorites and who said them if you know...

"9 out of 10 people agree, that 1 out of the 10 will always disagree with the other 9." -Aynonomous

"Only dead fish swim with the stream." -Muhatma Ghandi

"When you fall, pick something up." -Aynonomous

"They say you only live life once, but if you live like me, once is enough!" -Frank Sinatra

"The best way to perfect the world is first through the perfection of yourself." -Aynonomous

List yours....

"fuck the police"
"if there's grass on the field, play ball. if there aint, flip 'er over and play in the mud"

'They that would trade essential liberties for a little bit of security deserve neither liberty nor security." -Benjamin Franklin

"Wha fuck that?"-- Mayor of Hiroshima at 8:15 in the morning of August 6, 1945.

I'm sure we have all herd this one, one time or another......

"We dont swim in your toilet, so please dont pee in our pool"

"All science is either physics or stamp collecting" E. Rutherford

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in a narrow field" Niels Bohr

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one that I didn't end up having to kill." Jack Handey

"Mean people suck, Nice People swallow"

"shut that cunt's mouth before i fuck-start her head" - 'The Way of the Gun'

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music" - Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo 1989

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 10 2004, 01:03 PM
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music" - Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo 1989

Awsome quote. :) :worthy:

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 10 2004, 08:03 PM
"shut that cunt's mouth before i fuck-start her head" - 'The Way of the Gun'

I love Way of the Gun, one of Benicio(sp) Del Toros best, next to Usual Suspects.

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car "
--Laurence J. Peter

"If the Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's clean, he has nothing, I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust the Bush Administration again, all right?" - Bill O'Reilly

"There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't." -- Anonymous

"Yeah, well.....The Dude abides." - The Dude, The Big Lebowski

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 10 2004, 12:25 PM

HAHAHA :bo:

"I did not..:pause:.. have..:pause:.. sexual relations... with that women" -- Bill Clinton

"If things are under control, your not going fast enough" --Mario Andretti

"It's all fun and games until someone loses and eye... then it's fun you can't see anymore." - James Hetfield

"You can call me Dude, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing..." Jeff Bridges, The Big Lebowski

God, I love that movie.

Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here, Donnie, you're out of your element!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 10 2004, 12:25 PM

lol

Mine has to be "To each his own"

although, my favorite one right now is "when somebody slams a door in your face, you can either sit on their steps and cry or get up, brush yourself off, and walk away."

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 10 2004, 03:01 PM
"when somebody slams a door in your face, you can either sit on their steps and cry or get up, brush yourself off, and walk away."

I would just cry myself to sleep on their steps.

Back