1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fawk Bellsouth

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by sleepercivic, Jul 1, 2004.

1. sleepercivic

sleepercivic Senior Member

hey just venting here but here goes:

If you have any services with BEllsouth(ie. internet, Phone, cell) I encourage you to cancel. Why you may ask? Well bellsouth is shifting thier tech support to India and other counrties such as the phillipenes(sp?). and as a result I well probably lose my job as a tech support agent since it is cheaper for indians to do it. When you maintain services with companies with these types of business pracitces you hurt americans as we lose our jobs, so support companies who actually hire americans. Just a couple others that use foreign call centers are Dell and Sprint PCS.

Thanks for for reading my bitch.....

2. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

Sorry to hear about that man, I use bellsouth and love it.

All of the major computer manufactoring companies are shifting there shit to India, but I don't plan to cut my service.

Sorry about your job mang.........

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i run outputs for bell south every morning :)

4. Havok

Havok Senior Member

I cancelled Bellsouth well, because I have a free unlimited Nextel plan, but I would have cancelled anyways because

A.) They charge way too much for basic service.
    B.) If you don't want your shit given out to telemarketers, you need to make a point to call them and request that. (Not sure if this process is new, never had to before, or with any other carriers, they would ask YOU.)
    C.) Their people who come activate the phone line in my area are the worst EVER. I told them if I wasn't in my apt, I was either in the main clubhouse signing paperwork, or at the pool. I gave them a cell # to call because I would be near the apt all day. When they came, sure enough I was signing paperwork, and they put a note on the door, charging me for "not being there" and never called the cellphone.

Total cocksmiths.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted