FAWKEN SOCCER MOM'S........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
So there I was...just doing a little shopping, took the Z out for a little drive, went to go get the weekly JDM groceries...and I kept an Eye on the Z the intire time...I'm in love with the beast...well, after we got the food and chit, we was loading up the car and I had my head in the trunk and all off a suddent the car lundged at me, I'm sitting there thinking...the car is not running, why did it feel like it was running in reverse..???? Then it dawned on me...somebody just hit me......

So I look up and I see the Huge SUV soccer mom Nissan Pathfinder LX pulling foward, and I was trying to set the licence plate in my slow memory incase it ran...but it stoped and the lady jumped out and said sorry....

Then I looked at the damage...and........well...I was speechless.

Her car didn't even have a scratch...just a little pain chips and a red scuff.....

My Beutiful Z...:bawling:

Heres a before pic from 2 days ago.....

abk.jpg

And heres the massacare......

aby.jpg

abz.jpg

aca.jpg

acb.jpg

I got her info, called the cops, and now I'm home crying...

SUV...and Small WOMEN DRIVER'S SHOULD BE OUTLAWED.....

OUCH! That's hardcore! Make sure she pays for everything.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 8 2004, 06:18 PM
I would have been like "Put 'em up lady!" :boxing:

i dont know why but when i read that i busted out laughing.

any ways sorry airjockie about the car it looked really good before.

there is a real expencive classic car restoration place 3 blocks from my house.....she was insured, and it was her husbands company truck...that she was useing for toting kids around.....

maybe if ya paint the fucker ... but a CF hood on that car wont look right IMO

yeah, pathfinders are lethal.

the day i got my rota's, i picked them up in my 89 pathfinder and backed up to the garage where my car was parked. put the rota's on, and was so damn excited about my new wheels that i forgot the pathfinder was behind me. backed into it goin' full speed in reverse. not a scratch on the pathfinder, and my civic's trunk and back bumper were pretty much destroyed.

:blink:

Dude you have such a beautiful car, i feel so sorry for you. Make her pay for everything bro

DAMN STUPID SOCCER MOM DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should have to pass some advanced driving program before being allowed to take the wheel of an SUV. just like big rig drivers need a special trucker's license. man. i feel your pain, Airjockie!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 8 2004, 07:15 PM
It would be painted...I hate Carbon Fiber looks....I see it everyday.

cool .... do it up then :)

The cool thing is...she said her and her husband has spent the last 10 years restoring a classic vette...and she knows how I feel.....I'm just going to wait to see if they want to do the work, or if I will go thru their insurance....I'm not out to rape them..I just want it back to normal.

Back