FAWKEN SOCCER MOM'S........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would have...but I'm an adult....I think. :unsure:

The sad thing is...now the wife is freaking...she says to keep the car in the garage all the time, and only drive it to meets.....no more autocrossing, no more drifting...just meet's.....so now I lose the oppertunity to have some fun with the car on a daily basis.......: no icon can desribe how I feel :

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 8 2004, 07:47 PM
Let me get this straight, the lady that hit you, told you to keep it in the garage and not drive it? And your going to let her be YOUR mom too?

What the hell? he means his wife asshat. Hahaha, u made me laugh though :thumbsup:

CF hood on the Z looks like ass just have the Z hood redone and do it right

besides its covered by her insurance =)

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 8 2004, 08:10 PM
CF hood on the Z looks like ass just have the Z hood redone and do it right

besides its covered by her insurance =)

Jeff

True...I'm not going for performance on that car anymore...just for show and cruising...even though with the right tire setup..it could kick some major ass in the autocross, and the right engine setup..it would kill at the drag strip.....but the wife is right....I got the CRX for the pure speed and beat up races, the AE86 for the drifting challanges...and the Jeep for the snow and dog trips.....

But lately......to be honest...I would like to get another Z to do the drifting and autocrossing....but the wife has her opinions on how many cars I have....so I have to sort them accordingly. :ph34r:

But I still want to hook up the Z with the tripple 45mm webers and some tight suspention....and some kick ass tires.

:hmm: dont double post(NT) just kidding,

that still sucks.

i forgot to put this on the NT post, but you shloud sue her for pain and suffering. that was your child, and she mauled it. i think you could get some xtra cash out of it that way.

clayton that totally sucks. i was pissed when that bitch in her expedition hit me too. just like you, i wasnt driving.

you should get a c/f hood and paint it. doesnt look right, but then again c/f on red is kinda nice.

i dont really like the car except for when i was drifting it, but its sad to see something so nice get fucked up. as for k, its your car man... who cares what she wants.

Originally posted by mikesphat@Jan 8 2004, 07:34 PM
omfg i would have gone off on that stupid bitch.

it gets you no where dude...

sorry to hear about the crash... but, thats what insurance is for...

Originally posted by MXDesa+Jan 8 2004, 07:49 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Jan 8 2004, 07:47 PM
Let me get this straight, the lady that hit you, told you to keep it in the garage and not drive it? And your going to let her be YOUR mom too?

What the hell? he means his wife asshat. Hahaha, u made me laugh though :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i was wondering what he was talking about.

i would have been so mad, i just wouldnt know what to do.

he's ready to deport the wife back the jdm homeland... :-/

almost...but this little colision kinda got her thinking....on how important her little AE86 is going to be for the town run-a-round car...hehe

That sucks Clayton. That really sucks. Although the pics are all X's now... I see those soccer moms all the time...5'1" 105 lbs, using a 12' step ladder to get into their damn trucks. :angry:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 9 2004, 07:41 AM
almost...but this little colision kinda got her thinking....on how important her little AE86 is going to be for the town run-a-round car...hehe

so she should learn to drive it. B)

rev: rpr's server probably crashed with the number of page views this thread got.

Back