Fear the police!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
seriously. taken a few days ago at a local hotel.

aeg.sized.jpg

fuckin' hilarious...

i wouldnt be able to keep a straight face if he pulled me over.

:tardcart:

bwuahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Does that have the flower pot in it too? :bo:

I would be ashamed to go to work everyday if I had to drive that Piece.... :puke2:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 22 2003, 11:03 PM
No matter what car they use... they still have a radio =)

and i have out run that on more than a few occasions

wtf? since when do any government agencies rock anything but domestic rides? i mean fuck... i've seen cameros, impalas, even a salene... but a VW?!?!?!

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Nov 22 2003, 11:30 PM
wtf? since when do any government agencies rock anything but domestic rides? i mean fuck... i've seen cameros, impalas, even a salene... but a VW?!?!?!

Beetles are cheaper.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Nov 22 2003, 11:16 PM
in your car or on your bike?

both :)

if they cant see you any more they cant radio ahead and tell anyone where you are.... thus, you have just outrun the radio

we have a tercel at our PD in mankato

It was a Beetle painted black and white. no matter what you do to a beetle, it's still a girl car. :lmao:

police expeditions is a way they can spend more tax payers money

the crown vic's are spendier then impala's heavier use more gas and is as fast as the impalas... so why get expeditons and crown vic's... to keep there spending up so they wont lose what they get.

Maybe if they bought decent cars, they wouldn't need to give out so many tickets to keep bringing in revenue... (for repairs)... There was a project a while ago where the highway patrol asked a shop to do some 3SGTE Camrys... that would have been a hoot.

Back