Fear the Walking Dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
That's the prequal/spin off name to the walking dead.

Any thoughts on the show?

Gave up on walking dead after the 2nd or 3rd? When they left the jail. season. It was like watching a bunch of special needs people get killed.

Last night's season finale was awesome. I don't know how people got sick of this show.

I ended up canceling my cable mid way through this season. So I am waiting for it to show up on Netflix. This new show looks like it might be pretty good though.

I got bored of this half way through the first episode.

Just got tired of the zombie thing.

Last edited:
Good shit, i'm into it.

I'm just kinda annoyed that 'zombie' is not the first reaction at this point. It's like don't these people watch tv and know what zombies are? lol

god damn season 2 of the walking dead sucked shit. i'm planning on giving the 4th attempt (seriously the 4th try) on my plane ride to Belgium friday.

character development is clearly lost on you...

I liked it. I'm pretty sure on Talking Dead the creator said this is basically a world where the zombie flicks never existed. I like how they're starting it early in the outbreak but not at patient zero. Dig the random buzz around the country aspect.

What I find a little odd or somewhat of a discontinuity is that in Walking Dead , well at least in the beginning is that to become a walker you had to be bitten to be infected. But in Fear the Walking Dead it sort of seems implied that anybody can already be infected and become a zombie/walker

You have to remember that in TWD we didn't see anyone die of natural causes or get shot until season two, in FTWD there's dude that gets shot and becomes a walker.

Back