Featured Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
hey guys-

we will be releasing v3.0 of the site very soon... and with it, we are going to run a featured ride once a month.

want yours there??? here's what it takes:

first, we have to choose your car to "represent" us for the month. if we don't feel your car is good enough, we will tell you that straight up and point and laugh at you. I, myself, am not submitting my ride =)

ok- here's what you do.

Send me an email - Brian@hondaswap.com -- with the following:
if the submission is NOT in this format, it will simply be deleted
we might get 100 of these... and i don't have the time to sort through it. think of it as a resume.

in PLAIN TEXT- no fancy html shit please :)

Who are you?
Full name
car, color (eg, 1992 civic vx, white)

a list of your mods under the following headings-
-Engine/your main mods/swap/turbo/etc
-Interior/seats/etc
-Exterior/jdm itr wing y0!/etc
-Wheels/suspension/brakes/etc
-Audio/Electronics/Guages/
-Future Plans

please USE the headings in your message, so i know what section is what without having to guess.

"attach" (aol users- DO NOT INSERT... ATTACH) AT A MINIMUM 5 QUALITY pictures- front, rear, side, interior, engine ALL must be included. The more, the marrier, and the better chance you have of getting picked. If your email can send it- mine will download it, so don't worry about size on my end. If you choose to zip, ace, or rar them, that is fine by me. I can extract them.

DO NOT submit more than once. Just because we didn't pick you this month, doesn't mean we won't next month. only re-submit if you have changed your car dramatically, or new pics, etc.

this will change as time goes by- i will make it completely web-based as time goes on. but for now, let's keep it to email.

any questions- POST HERE BEFORE EMAILING ME.

Thanks

-B

That's a cool idea :D It will be a while before I get back home,but I'll send mine to get laughed at and picked on :lol:

you better be emailing B DOHCvtrc *sorry, can't remember your name* because it's the best car here IMO :)

Thanks y0. :) I don't know if I fit the "all around" car that it looks like B is looking for, since I've mainly focused on stuff under the hood, but I'll probably submit sometime soon after work calms down.

My name's Chris, by the way.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 27 2003, 01:35 PM
Thanks y0. :) I don't know if I fit the "all around" car that it looks like B is looking for, since I've mainly focused on stuff under the hood, but I'll probably submit sometime soon after work calms down.

My name's Chris, by the way.

dude- this is hondaswap.com not hondanicebodykit.com

so far- zero submissions :(

ok i don't think i can submit mine because i have a gold valve cover now, sorry lol

i got my money on Ryan's S2K for the first month's "featured car", if he submits it, which i'm sure he will if he ever gets and free time.

actually- no. his car is bad ass- but it doesn't represent us really- i mean shit, nothign was swapped into it!

civics with swaps and accords with predlude swaps get the dibs i'd say.

but so far, none. :( so it may be the first and only ride we get :(

lol i deleted for u, but it still lives in kylemarhx's quote :p check my new sig, B. i think this ride of the month feature is actually a good idea, but theres just like 5 members i can think of who's cars qualify (pillsPMD's sol, chet's hb, B16's hb, Trinitys new rex, calesta's civic). well, that gives us 5 months to find more qualifiers..thats not too bad. but they are moderators. should mods be eligible? just a thought.

another thought..i think one month is a little long. it will get old after 2 weeks. how about car of the week, and soften up the requirements. you could maybe have member's car of the week...and also featured car of the month.

well, b16 doesn't have a hatchback lol
and he smashed it. lol
and didn't buy my wheels... so now its gay =) j/p

i think there's quite a few good cars on here.... 2l eg has a bad ass car... im sure theres a bunch more

what about the new guy from new zealand? his accord is badass, although he hasn't swapped anything in it.

Back