Featured Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd submit my car, but i know, and everyone else knows that it's not exactly 'ride of the month' material

It would be nice, but I really don't want my car up there as a featured ride... my own reasons.

:D

Keep it open for the members anyway.

what about jeffie7's car......his seems to rep just about everything you said.....i'd submit but you guys would just make me " rice of the month'....hey...... why not make rice of the month .... post the "riciest" cars you can find ( on the net, your neighbor hood,etc.) so we can have somethin' to laugh about rather then resorting to pissing each other off by dissing the more "hondaswap worthy" cars.......just a thought.

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 29 2003, 08:04 PM
why not make rice of the month .... post the "riciest" cars you can find ( on the net, your neighbor hood,etc.)

There are already like two thousand rice sites,and they are boring,it would be hard to top some of the shit already out there.

I will submit my car in july or august, future ITR powered, rota rolling(or mugens if somehow i get more money), tein bouncing-Sol

About that person from N.Z., yea the SiR is nice but he kinda has it riced out. Orange paint, big wheels, Jag style lights (those are altezzas, prowler has/had them on his car)

i would send pics of my car but i know i would get laughed at lol.... hey B if you still wanna see pics just check out my gallery, pics kinda suck though, if you really would like to use my car i can take way better pics... let me know :D

i could submit my 1990 Civic DX hatchback i had...hehe. it had a motor swap

:ph34r:

well i just realized i dont have jack for pics right now cuz im at school, :angry: but when i go home in a week or so if its not snowin or some shit, i will take some and then submit them

you should pick out like the top 3 or whatever and have a vote for the "ride of the month"

I wont even bother submiting my stock '91 Dx with 'type R' stickers and neon accented subwoofers.

Originally posted by timEspeed@Feb 3 2003, 09:07 AM
you should pick out like the top 3 or whatever and have a vote for the "ride of the month"

I wont even bother submiting my stock '91 Dx with 'type R' stickers and neon accented subwoofers.

the top rides will be an admin/mod decision.

i personally think we have already received a winner for the first spot.

but we only have 3 submissions so far! send them in!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 3 2003, 09:28 AM-->
timEspeed
@Feb 3 2003, 09:07 AM

the top rides will be an admin/mod decision.

i personally think we have already received a winner for the first spot.

but we only have 3 submissions so far! send them in!!

haha, i know im in the top 3 then :D

wooo hooo, makes me feel proud hahaha

brian, i'm including my car to the list. hopefully, i'll have a new motor in by the time this gets started...as a 14.5 isn't really going to compare to the faster cars on this site.

ill submit as soon as i can get all this crappy snow off the damn thing and take some pics! i really hate snow :cockblocked:

But snow can set up for a real nice picture. A perfectly clean car (spotless) with snow covered trees surrounding it looks sweet.

i think i'm going to send mine jsut so i can get laughed at. last august some jack ass ran into my car while it was parked in front of my girl's house. i haven't gotten it fixed yet cause i only have liability so i have been driving my car with a HUGE hole in it right behind my driver side door. i will submit picks before i fix it so when it does get fixed and i have my swap in I know i'm going to get picked.

As of now I'm sarting my "Ride of the Month Fund." Wanna see a bad ass Honda Swap Ride of the Month? Everybody send some green my way, and give me a week.

Back