Fed Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taken from the web (Search google for "Ohio Celerity" (without the quotes)

If god were to give the earth an Anema, he would put the tube in Ohio.

I hate that fucking state with a passion, and I hate everyone in it. I have yet to meet an Ohioan that is worth the air it breathes. I got robbed by an Ohio toll booth worker in 2003, and I haven't gotten over it, nor the police response. Ohio should be a nuclear testing range. Columbus is the hemorroid on the asshole of society. It's the closest the US comes to Fallujah. Bombed out buildings and chop-shops are it's local economy. They grow do-rags and rape as a bumper crop. Fascinating Ohio Fact: Did you know that Ohio is the leeching field for Pennsylvania's septic tank ? I'm bookmarking this to see what you Ohioan animals have to say about this, and how you defend your worthless, corrupt state. I only wish you got hurricanes. Nooch.
Posted by: Celerity at September 27, 2005 01:17 AM

Taken from the web (Search google for "Ohio Celerity" (without the quotes)

If god were to give the earth an Anema, he would put the tube in Ohio.

I hate that fucking state with a passion, and I hate everyone in it. I have yet to meet an Ohioan that is worth the air it breathes. I got robbed by an Ohio toll booth worker in 2003, and I haven't gotten over it, nor the police response. Ohio should be a nuclear testing range. Columbus is the hemorroid on the asshole of society. It's the closest the US comes to Fallujah. Bombed out buildings and chop-shops are it's local economy. They grow do-rags and rape as a bumper crop. Fascinating Ohio Fact: Did you know that Ohio is the leeching field for Pennsylvania's septic tank ? I'm bookmarking this to see what you Ohioan animals have to say about this, and how you defend your worthless, corrupt state. I only wish you got hurricanes. Nooch.

Posted by: Celerity at September 27, 2005 01:17 AM

id love to see the unedited version of that ^_^

i honestly wish i didnt live in ohio, it seriously sucks, and boy i am tired from the new job

lol ive got an idea on how to keep the other assholes away from you....

piss in a bottle and everytime they come close to you open the lid and throw it at them ^_^....works for hobo's

Back