Feedback on the new layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not a bad background... maybe a little lighter

and how the fuck do i get this fucking thing to stop sending me emails every time someone replys to a thread ive posted in

and make sure to unsubscribe to the thread too...i figured it would stop when i turned off the auto subscribe.

ok auto subscribe is off and i unsubscribed from this thread... hopefully this works

12:18 am and it looks like it changed from a few minutes ago. whatever you did from 5-10 mins ago is way better on my eyes and i like this layout much better than earlier.

i guess i need to fix my sig now.

by the way did you update your job status thread -b?

Last edited:
No major complaints here, it's about the same as every other forum I'm on...

only complaint I initially had was that there wasn't a link for the hondaswap.net email, but it's there now...

Only thing I could think of is maybe we should have like, an introduction forum...and n00bs should have to post there before being allowed to post in the rest of the forums...simple threads like 'What's up, I'm so-and-so from so-and-so, and I drive a so-and-so with so-and-so mods' and then everyone could post 'welcome to hondaswap' and so on and so forth...

Hey, and I just noticed, my birthday is fucked up and I can't change it...wtf mate?

If one of you mods has some spare time, my birthday is supposed to be August 3 of 86....

hows this? my laptop tends to be on the light side compared to my work LCD, so its hard to tell what you guys are seeing. that, and i suck at colors

pissedoffsol said:
hows this? my laptop tends to be on the light side compared to my work LCD, so its hard to tell what you guys are seeing. that, and i suck at colors

awesome about the job man, i guess i lost track of that thread with all the changes to the site.

woot, congrats b (and i dont mean brian :p).

Here's something that sucks about the new board...

When you post in a thread, it no longer appears under the 'new posts' page at all, and you have to dig through the forums to find it.

oh, and i like these colors. a little dimmer and still match. thoughts?

i like the current colors now...some of them are just a lil too dark...but not so bad i notice...i can live with it.

the top bar and bottom title bar...stuff like that...its pretty close...i think you have it right, but for some reason its just not clickin with me.

Back