Feedback on the new layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like it. the medium blue at the top of each post i think was fine as the darker blue, but it looks good. definatley easier on the eyes.

oh and congrats on the job! is it the one where you sat and BS'd with teh guys for a while after the interview?

pissedoffsol said:
can you be more specifc? i don't know what you mean

When I log on and click on 'new posts' and go to a thread, and post in that thread, and click on 'new posts' again, the thread I just posted in is no longer visible under 'new posts'.

I like it... dont like the colors. At first I was not really "comfortable" with the lay out but it is starting to grow on me. I honestly wish there was some way you could implement a color changing system like I have seen in some older forums just to let users customize a little more. I would honestly spend even more time on here (I'm a total fucking h/s junkie) but the white background starts to mess with my eyes. Also MY LITTLE BLUE DOTS ARE GONE AND IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO GET THREE!!!! It's okay though cause h/s is the shit and I'll be here as long as it lives.

civicious said:
When I log on and click on 'new posts' and go to a thread, and post in that thread, and click on 'new posts' again, the thread I just posted in is no longer visible under 'new posts'.

well, duh, its no longer new to you... you've viewed it and posted in it.
once someone else replies to it, it should come back.

skillz2k5 said:
I like it... dont like the colors. At first I was not really "comfortable" with the lay out but it is starting to grow on me. I honestly wish there was some way you could implement a color changing system like I have seen in some older forums just to let users customize a little more. I would honestly spend even more time on here (I'm a total fucking h/s junkie) but the white background starts to mess with my eyes. Also MY LITTLE BLUE DOTS ARE GONE AND IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO GET THREE!!!! It's okay though cause h/s is the shit and I'll be here as long as it lives.

I'm open to all suggestions.

a style switcher is not in the workd right now. it's too hard to maintain multiple versions.

if you have a color scheme in mind, lay it out.

i personally hate dark bg's with lite text.

Okay... I think I have an idea (god help me). I could deff live with the white back ground if the borders were black. Maybe it's just all the different shades of blue that throw me off.

I think this is about the closest its gonna loof to the old HS, without making it look like shit.
as far as going with dark colors, i vote no on that. not a big fan on the dark colors either.
i dunno, maybe if people are complaining about the blue being too bright, make it a little more gray. like a greyer shade of blue?

kind of feeling this 336886 looks similar to what we have just darker... Also like oe4079

Back