Feedback on the new layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It could use refinement, but thats expected.
Overall, I like it.
I use VB on my site, azoldschool.com

lmfao @ smurf orgy

hey man...about the bday thing...can you change mine for me...since only admin can do it...Feb 4, 1984...thanks

Well I came up with something to bitch about lol...

I don't like how I set it to where only threads from the past show and when I go to look at the reference material, I can't view it because they are over a month old.

Is there any way you can exclude the Reference stuff and the FAQ from the time frame shit?

B16RacerN2NR said:
Well I came up with something to bitch about lol...

I don't like how I set it to where only threads from the past show and when I go to look at the reference material, I can't view it because they are over a month old.

Is there any way you can exclude the Reference stuff and the FAQ from the time frame shit?

did you change options? because the reference section is set to show all threads.

the busy forums show past 30 days.

mine wasn't locked either, i changed it when we first opened back up, but they are locked now

anyone else having issues uploading images to the garage?

and i found out if you hold ctrl and roll the scroll button on the mouse(asshole, lol) it changes the text size...
the + and - shortcut doesn't work for me.

i think the ctrl and + or - doesn't work in windows 2000?

Last edited:
pissedoffsol said:
did you change options? because the reference section is set to show all threads.

the busy forums show past 30 days.
Yeah I set it to where I only get the threads that are 30 days old or newer because I didn't want to see a million and 1 threads. But when I use that setting, I can't see any reference stuff.

yeah, turn it off. the forums are already set this way.... you don't need to do anything, and by doing so, you over-rid it. put it back to forum default. let me drive :)

lol, and what about the garage images?

what about the search terms on this board? still 3 letters?

why does my title under my user name say, "not *****." I typed in "not admin."

Back