Feedback on the new layout

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like how you can ad an image and it automatically previews it and even lets you resize it before you post it. that's a great feature i wasn't expecting.

copy paste just about anything. hell, you can drag and drop and image from the webpage right into the text box here liek this...

What about text size, etc? I'd like to make my sig. smaller.

About signatures, you should just disable them. Becuase, it looks like most of hte users havent taken the time to fix them....

Last edited:
i disabled sizes so people don't put stupid big crap in there again. I also killed font face options.

with the next update, sigs get over-hauled, so i'm not looking to spend too much time on it right now.

and to those users who haven't updated theirs yet, yell at them to do so :p

I also tweaked some colors and such tonight. I like this finally :D

I like how I dont have to click the "quick reply button". I also like your buttons.

Mind telling me how to change em on my site azoldschool.com?

buttons are from a free template site i found... mixed 4 different ones. lol

all you have to do is upload them into the folders.

like the current look :thumbsup:

dont like that now my penguin doesnt drink... he just sits there holding his beverage waiting for it to get warm :(

hahahahah

everything looks great to me so far, I like the new format, especially the part where you can drag/drop pictures straight into the relpy box and then resize it. :thumbsup:

the left hand postbit area where your avatar is etc is slightly purple, but the rest is a "slate" blue kinda theme

If you guys want... I can design a custom skin...

I own boardingscene.com and designed/coded it all.

Email me at jon@nanofied.com

hey...is there any way you can change the color of the "new post" identifier from light blue to somethin else...its kinda hard to see that color as its close to the "no new posts" identifier

Back