Feels good to hit boost again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78 said:
lol 2.5 exhaust,no cat,no resonators,to a magnaflow.

I really hope you know what i said was a joke lol.
My street exhaust is a 2.5" fujitsubo exhaust with magnaflow cat. My track and power exhaust is the 3" front exit open downpipe.

Side note. NE honda meet tomorrow from 9am-4pm in Owings Mills Maryland

I really hope you know what i said was a joke lol.
My street exhaust is a 2.5" fujitsubo exhaust with magnaflow cat. My track and power exhaust is the 3" front exit open downpipe.

Side note. NE honda meet tomorrow from 9am-4pm in Owings Mills Maryland

Yep. I'll be there.

how much shipped?can you send instructions?is it BNIB?
lol car looks good,what are you going for with the new tune?

nice.should def. be fun.im thinking of trading my coupe for a teal ls turbo hatch..

Having fun on the dyno.

Attachments

• image-3950631191.jpg
    image-3950631191.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 211
  • image-1344214770.jpg
    image-1344214770.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 192
I came out with 300whp on a stock head at 21psi. Next step is a new valvetrain

My goal is 350ish once the head is replaced. Until then 300whp will suffice, ;)

...which is nearly double the 650 rpm stock idle :)

Post the run sheet :)

B said:
...which is nearly double the 650 rpm stock idle :)

Post the run sheet :)

My idle was always around 800. :shrug2:

Yay bad news. So car ran strong the whole 1.5hr drive home, im nearly home, i step into it and make full boost, do it again and only make 4psi. So i pull over, to see the wires to my boost solenoid rubbed my PS pulley and split, so i reconnected them and the solenoid wont come one. I make 11psi but its not 21 i was tuned on. Tested the solenoid and its fine, the wires from the ECU show no power.. Hopefully i didnt fry anything when they split, its a 1.5hr drive back to the shop.. Ugh

Im gonna have to make the trek back to Carlise (1.5hr drive) soon to have some bugs worked out, making 10psi less thn what i was tuned on.

Last edited:
Sad day. My turbo seals are almost shot and smoking bad, and my ramhorn is cracked around the wastegate.

I found a full GSR swapp ( ecu, axels, harness, full motor, trans, axels, linkage etc) for 1200$ Is out of a running GSR. So im selling my 300whp SOHC and going with a GSR. Then im adventuring down the path of all motor :D

seals are like $50 to replace (and get a friggin restrictor) and a mani can be re-welded to patch the hole, probably for another 50 bucks.

why you want to spend 1100 more to be slower is beyond me...

Back