Fell in love

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I disagree, the new RSX is the best car Honda/Acura ever made, except for the NSX of course.

I would say, and believe that 5 Gen Prelude are damn sexy!! And beats a RSX Type-S.
Because i raced one, i didn't beat him but much and still did, to take back a F&F sentence : " wining is wining, by a mile or a inch!"

And my 5 Gen prelude is 100% stock, i only have a K&N filter in the stock intake box.

My friend has an RSX-S and we were coming back from the track one night. He was in front of me and as we came around the offramp, we both got on it. at around 125 or so, I was about a half car length off his rear bumper, he was walking on me ever so slowly.......

I would say, and believe that 5 Gen Prelude are damn sexy!! And beats a RSX Type-S.
Because i raced one, i didn't beat him but much and still did, to take back a F&F sentence : " wining is wining, by a mile or a inch!"

And my 5 Gen prelude is 100% stock, i only have a K&N filter in the stock intake box.

Fast and the Furious is the ricers movie. I like it, but don't use any lines in that movie to talk about cars.

A friend of mine has a RSX-S turbo'ed and he was running 12.8ish in a 100 degree heat and 100% humidity. He was on slicks and heavy ass Advan 18's in the back, full interior. He was running 8lbs. with no tuning (rich as hell). That car is friggin fast end of story.

A friend of mine has a RSX-S turbo'ed and he was running 12.8ish in a 100 degree heat and 100% humidity. He was on slicks and heavy ass Advan 18's in the back, full interior. He was running 8lbs. with no tuning (rich as hell). That car is friggin fast end of story.

I am going to call :bs: Then again, maybe not. At the track I was at yesterday, a girl was running a RSX-S with I/E maybe a header, but the best time I saw her run was a 14.8. I guess it could happen. But that RSX-S is no joke.

I personally love the RSXs. I think they are wicked sexy. Everyone is saying they are too slow now, but just like everything else, sooner or later people will figure out everything about them, boost them, and they will be just as fast as everything else. What does it take to beat most any street car, like a 12.2 quater mile? That will be achieved soon enough. And when it is, it will be a nice looking fast car. Not some tuna can with an engine.

my .02

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 18 2003, 12:34 PM

I am going to call :bs: Then again, maybe not. At the track I was at yesterday, a girl was running a RSX-S with I/E maybe a header, but the best time I saw her run was a 14.8. I guess it could happen. But that RSX-S is no joke.

No BS dude, I'm serious.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Oct 19 2003, 09:48 PM
I personally love the RSXs. I think they are wicked sexy. Everyone is saying they are too slow now, but just like everything else, sooner or later people will figure out everything about them, boost them, and they will be just as fast as everything else. What does it take to beat most any street car, like a 12.2 quater mile? That will be achieved soon enough. And when it is, it will be a nice looking fast car. Not some tuna can with an engine.

my .02

The engine is extremly empressive but the car sucks. Have you seen how big the thing is. All honda's are getting so fucking big. The new RSX can almost run right over a teg it's so big. Yea, the stylings ok, they are nice, but they are not the way the integra was, it's way too big, bulky, chunky, luxerious (sp?)

The RSX is impressive, not empressive. Also, Acura/Honda needs to make money, so they are going to sell the RSX to all people, not just the younger crowd, that would be stupid. They made it bigger so older people would buy it. Powerful engine, for anybody that wants a more powerful engine, and a new look for people who care more about style than anything else. It is a matter of marketing. Does Honda care if %30 of the people think the car is ugly? No, because if just 1% of the U.S. population like that car and buy it, 3 million cars sold. Of course it isn't like that, but I can guarantee that at least 1% of the population of America like that car. Pretty much what I am trying to get at here is, Acura changed it to make money, not to make you happy.

Back