female circumcision?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Female circumcision is most common in Africa. It involves the surgical removal of a young girl's clitoris or other genital parts.

Yeah, read that later.

That would suck trying to get a woman who had no clit to orgasm. It can be done, but a clit is like that "easy button" from staples.

Last edited:
genital mutilation is actually very gruesome, and in africa girls are willing to have these very painful operations happen. I think parents do it to their kids to keep them for having sex too much. Dont get much joy out of it, if you dont feel most of it.

genital mutilation is actually very gruesome, and in africa girls are willing to have these very painful operations happen. I think parents do it to their kids to keep them for having sex too much. Dont get much joy out of it, if you dont feel most of it.

you think the girls are willing to do this?
its not an option for most of them..

I thought this was really common in the middle east as well.

Oh you fuckers.

I made a post about this 3 years ago. I'll post more tomorrow, and if anyone locks this thread I'll slit your goddam throats.

god bless.

It doesn't "make it difficult for a woman to orgasm" it makes intercourse excruciatingly painful. It is done to ensure that a woman will never enjoy sex. Sick fuckers.

Klyph is correct. It's a method of control. It's practiced primarily among Muslim cultures. Allow me to rephrase that: It's only a muslim thing. Before islam, it was a primitive thing.

It's abusive mutilation, and it's still in popular practice from Philippines to Canada. Yes. Canada.

It's one of the pivotal points in my foaming-at-the-mouth hatred of Muslims. Not all muslims do it, but all those that do it are muslims.

Back