female circumcision?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's the same thing as male circumcision...

Ask a male who is uncircumcised to describe receiving oral sex. Now ask a circumcised male the same question.

Way different answers, eh?

FGM isn't anything new. Shit, I remember hearing about it in SexED class when I was in middle school. Then again when I was in high school. It's nothing new, just now it's been publicized again. What is really horrible is when displaced african families -- say when they find themselves in northern european countries like the netherlands -- can't find a doctor to do this 'required religious procedure' and are 'forced' do do it themselves.

People need to crawl out from under their fucking rocks and become more aware of what happens around them. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DO THE SAME THING TO MALE CHILDREN EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY!

It's the same thing as male circumcision...

Ask a male who is uncircumcised to describe receiving oral sex. Now ask a circumcised male the same question.

Way different answers, eh?

FGM isn't anything new. Shit, I remember hearing about it in SexED class when I was in middle school. Then again when I was in high school. It's nothing new, just now it's been publicized again. What is really horrible is when displaced african families -- say when they find themselves in northern european countries like the netherlands -- can't find a doctor to do this 'required religious procedure' and are 'forced' do do it themselves.

People need to crawl out from under their fucking rocks and become more aware of what happens around them. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DO THE SAME THING TO MALE CHILDREN EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY!

You sir, are sadly mistaken. They are no where close to being the same thing. The only way they could be the same thing is if male circumcision was the removal of the phallus with a rusted piece of scrap metal or stone axe. Male circumcision is done for hygienic reasons, and does not effect the quality of the sexual experience. You need to research this more before spouting your ignorance. Seriously, there is no way you'd make that statement if you truly knew what male and female circumcision entailed.

You sir, are sadly mistaken. They are no where close to being the same thing. The only way they could be the same thing is if male circumcision was the removal of the phallus with a rusted piece of scrap metal or stone axe. Male circumcision is done for hygienic reasons, and does not effect the quality of the sexual experience. You need to research this more before spouting your ignorance. Seriously, there is no way you'd make that statement if you truly knew what male and female circumcision entailed.

I believe you misinterpreted what I was saying. No, it's not the same thing, but it is similar. Male circumcision is carried out under the guise of hygiene.

Female circumcision is different, as it doesn't just remove the protective tissue, it removes the actual clitoris and most of the labia, and sometimes more than that. I'm not saying that it's the same thing, I'm just comparing the similarities of the two.

No, I'm not ignorant; I'm just pissed off that I had a large chunk of flesh removed from my penis that has caused massive nerve deadening, before I had the say-so to say no. The women in this situation have no say-so, because like me, their society and customs dictate FGM as a "needed" procedure.

I see your point and I have heard of botched circumcisions causing major problems, but done properly, they are beneficial, especially in children as they don't always practice good hygiene. It does seem a tad barbaric and maybe it shouldn't be done until the person is old enough to choose it for themselves.
On a side note, how do you know it caused nerve deadening? You don't exactly have anything to compare to.

that sir, is where you are wrong.
male circumcision removes a certain amount of censors or some shit.
google it.

I dunno, I don't feel like I'm being gypped, I enjoy sex just fine, but who knows, it may be better uncircumcised. Personally, I'd rather be circumcised.

I don't feel like going into it on a public forum, but yeah, I've been tested. It got fucked up, it's mostly just the portion that's got the scar tissue, and the base of the glans. It looks fine, but there's nerve damage.

EDIT: Sux2bme

I don't feel like going into it on a public forum, but yeah, I've been tested. It got fucked up, it's mostly just the portion that's got the scar tissue, and the base of the glans. It looks fine, but there's nerve damage.

EDIT: Sux2bme

thats how it usually happens.
like 99% of the time.

That's too bad to hear bud.

At that, I'm proud of my circumsized penis, still gets the job done for me.

Yeah, I'd hate to pull out an ant eater in front of a chick. Just looks incredibly odd imho.

But to each his own. Male circumcision is absolutely nothing like female circumcision. Thats rediculous to say. Do a google image search on it.. Horrible hack jobs, greusome shit.

Clipping off a useless flap of skin vs chopping off labia, clit, whatever else, and sewing the vagina shut is apples to oranges.

Yeah, I'd hate to pull out an ant eater in front of a chick. Just looks incredibly odd imho.

But to each his own. Male circumcision is absolutely nothing like female circumcision. Thats rediculous to say. Do a google image search on it.. Horrible hack jobs, greusome shit.

Clipping off a useless flap of skin vs chopping off labia, clit, whatever else, and sewing the vagina shut is apples to oranges.

But you gotta admit, a circumcised penis is considered normal by society, while an uncircumcised penis is natural. The two seem to conflict with each other, normal being unnatural. I too think it would be strange to be uncircumcised, but that's due to society's influence on me. I guess I was fortunate that my circumcision went well, which I think is due to the fact that I was left with slightly more foreskin than the typical circumcision. I dunno, reading about phimosis and the story of a boy who's parents tried to raise him as a girl after a botched circumcision has me reconsidering my opinions.

I should probably have read the rest of this thread here, but Klyph you 100% missed the mark.

I'm cut, but I've read enough to understand that the sensations felt by uncut males are completely different. When you're cut, you remove the most sensitive nerve endings as well as decreasing the overall number of nerves. Now the head is exposed on a daily basis and brushes against the underwear, pants, etc. Your body responds by desensitizing the area to a degree.

Plenty of guys are premature, lets just say if more people were uncut, that many more people would be premature.

Also the hygiene rule is no longer valid. In the past, people weren't educated well enough to understand the need to clean specific areas and as a result this was originally a function of hygiene. Today's day and age no longer holds this point valid.

I haven't decided when I have kids, if I'll let any boys I have be ant eaters or have them cut.

This thread is full of disinformation and coated with Liquid Lose.

I think everyone needs to click "back" on their browsers, get out of a Honda forum, and do some research on this.

Back