female circumcision?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread is full of disinformation and coated with Liquid Lose.

I think everyone needs to click "back" on their browsers, get out of a Honda forum, and do some research on this.

QWhat? Original research?

Shit, I wanted to put my d16y8 intake on my b20. Hondaswap said it'd work if I only use the outside head-studs. I just have to put in three of the ARP headstuds, and then I'll make 499 HP and 450Tq.

i'm cut.

i have NEVER said, "man, i wish i wasn't circumcised so i could have blown my load".

I always get off, unless i'm super drunk. it all feels good to me. i'm not bitter because i don't know any different. I have heard women say, "anteaters look weird and i wouldn't touch one".

it's a visual thing. if they wanted a torpedo, they would get a vibrator. not being cut looks primitive or like you aren't from current society.

Why do you have to go and throw in immature stuff like this? This thread is to discuss the opinions of people on a topic that is very real and very controversial. Grow up.

he's the king of the "lol" posts.

I like to refer to most of his posts as wasted bandwidth. "Postwhoring" comes to mind, too.

/threadjack

Uh oh. He just increased his post whoring efficiency by 30%. He went from 3 key strokes down to 2.

Back