Female to reality dictionary

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

All I want is a nice guy that will make me feel special, that will listen to me and love me forever...

This is by far the most true one that he has on there. There are so many girls out there that routinely go for assholes, it blows my mind. I even know two different girls who have readily admitted that they go for assholes, and can't seem to change it. Sigh.

LOL....great!

This is soooo much like my Girlfriend..

She has a freeking attitude like you wouldn't believe, has cheated on every one of her boyfriends (including me, but I was the only one to catch her), and expects guys to treat her with respect. Ya..ummm....NO. Every guy friend she's had since we've been together (3 years), always ends up making a pass at her. Oh well, she just does it for the attention anyways....this we all know.

I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but...if she does all that on a somewhat-routine basis (including the cheating), why is she still your girlfriend?

Don't know. I love her plain and simple. She pretty much does this to every guy as a test....to see how smart they are. She's won every time. Until she met me. After I found out, she's awesome....and I'm not a really nice sort of guy with her....but that's what she needs. So pretty much, she came into the relationship expecting another flake, and I totally knocked her off her fucking boots....she fell into line and now she's great.......and I now have one "get out of jail free" card to use at my discresion :p

Refer to this popular topic for more info.....hell, you probably went through this with me....lol..

click here

That get-out-of-jail-free card is key! :lol:

Yeah, I went through that thread for sure. They're definitely some bitterness in my past with women.

Thanks for posting up the explanation. It makes alot more sense now.

After I found out, she's awesome....and I'm not a really nice sort of guy with her....but that's what she needs. So pretty much, she came into the relationship expecting another flake, and I totally knocked her off her fucking boots....she fell into line and now she's great.......and I now have one "get out of jail free" card to use at my discresion

thats some great stuff right there
lol
bahahahhahahaha

fell in line eh?
you got her wooped :)

lol...

Just think of a dog being introduced to an invisible electric fence for the first time. At first they're all proud and shit, struttin around like they're the queen of England.....then they get fuckin zapped.....then guess who's all apologetic and sniffin at your crotch? Thats right....

She sniffs your crotch?

Damn, you must really have her whipped.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 15 2005, 10:06 AM
All I want is a nice guy that will make me feel special, that will listen to me and love me forever...

This is by far the most true one that he has on there. There are so many girls out there that routinely go for assholes, it blows my mind. I even know two different girls who have readily admitted that they go for assholes, and can't seem to change it. Sigh.
[post=487428]Quoted post[/post]​

totally, im about to become an asshole. hell it happened to me last night. kid wasnt really an asshole exactly, but i thought i was the better of the two of us.

Originally posted by adnoh@Apr 15 2005, 03:05 PM
lol...

Just think of a dog being introduced to an invisible electric fence for the first time. At first they're all proud and shit, struttin around like they're the queen of England.....then they get fuckin zapped.....then guess who's all apologetic and sniffin at your crotch? Thats right....
[post=487568]Quoted post[/post]​

Then they realize they can lay down right next to the fence for several hours and let the warning beeper run the battery dead.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Apr 16 2005, 04:11 PM-->
@Apr 15 2005, 03:05 PM
lol...

[post=487568]Quoted post[/post]​

Then they realize they can lay down right next to the fence for several hours and let the warning beeper run the battery dead.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
[post=487851]Quoted post[/post]​

I couldn't agree more, she's already proven this to be true. But to go along with the analogy, the fence is invisable. She doesn't know where it's coming from, or who is watching, but she now knows if she decides to try and walk too far, she'll get zapped. I dunno man, some chicks just need to have a guy that'll stand up to them...fuck, you think she would have respected me if I didn't catch her in the first place? fuck no. Would she have cheated again? probably. And she would have been gone by now. This is why when all your friends say "grow a set", they're not fucking around.

Back