Fender Roller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eml1618

Anyone know where I can rent a fender roller from? Also does anyone have any tips on using one? Thanks...

id like to see some pics of exactly how this is done and exactly what it accomplishes. i know it makes the fender wider or something, but if you used a baseball bat i cant see it comming out very pretty...

i used the baseball bat method, works very well... just do it slowly so you don't crack your paint :)

I used the baseball bat method on my old civic ex and a butane torch just make sure you dont leave the heat on it for more than like three seconds at a time and take your time patience is the key and when youre done it will be a very pretty sight. To see your tires tuck up under your wheel wells is hot man and its always feels better when you know you did it

and dont use a wooden bat

email me if you have more speciffic questions about the steps
krismerlin@hotmail.com

holly fuck dont use heat you will fuck up the paint and cause air pockets to form wich will allow rust. roll them slow then spray it with a can of under coating

Back