1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fender Rollin

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by snowboarderguy44, May 20, 2003.

1. snowboarderguy44

snowboarderguy44 Member

anyone ever rolled out the OE fenders i seen it done B4 ... reason is ...... im installin Kosei K1 rims 16x7.5 +32offset in order to clear properly ...... i need to roll tha fenders ...... thanx for tha help

2. chestercheeto48

chestercheeto48 Senior Member VIP

I think i saw something about using a baseball bat somewhere, but that is really ghetto so I am no help.

3. rsaeini

rsaeini Senior Member

i had a friend of mine use a steel pipe cuz his car was way slammed. ghetto-fabulous method.

i think there actually is a tool you can buy to be able to do it.

4. initialauto

initialauto Member

put a baseball bat or metal pipe inside the fender part have the car on neutral, have someone holding the pipe and another 2 ppl pushing the car. i think the pipe is suppose to be pushing the fender up a lil as the car is rolling. i cant explain it but i can do it. maybe B or someone has a better way of saying it. hope it helps somewhat.

5. Gen2Teg

Gen2Teg Senior Member

i think you can rent a fender roller from kragens or something. Its more exspensive than using your baseball bat and a pipe but at least its meant to do that.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted