Fertilizer Plant Explosion - Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hope all our Hondaswappers in Texas are safe. Very shitty news. :(

It's going to be a very slow day at work today. We have a HUGE texas presence.

Yeah, even though I was expecting the explosion, I didn't expect that reaction.

nZaXjZ8.jpg

So in that first video you can see a shed near the driver of the truck. You'll notice that the building behind that she'd is what is burning, and the shed is what explodes. Places that store fertilizer don't exactly do it in a climate controlled environment. I'd imagine just like everyone else they store it on the ground and just shovel it in to wherever it's going.

And by first video I mean this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROrpKx3aIjA&sns=em

Last edited:
even tho i fully believe most conspiracy, i dont think this was a missile when i seen the vid of them thinking it was. it reminded me of the old candle trick, light a candle blow it out then re light the smoke coming from the candle and it will follow the smoke and re light.

It's not fertilizer storage, it's fertilizer manufacture. If you read the reports about what chemicals were in use at the plant, the explosive load available was about 100 times the yield of the Oklahoma City bomb a decade or so ago.

Also seems like only a small portion detonated, if you look at that video the second explosion on the left was the most devastating.

Back