Few 350Z pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If everything you've said is true I would hope you could beat my not far from stock 350Z.

big whoop,

Nah I wont pull out the what I had before, last time I talked about it I was called a dick.

=)

Quoted post[/post]]
well i thought your civic was nice.

thanks the old ass website when it was first done is still up www.angelfire.com/ky/zulater/honda/honda.html doesnt list any of the newer mods.

The thing I found with owning a powerful civic ,(Ive said this many times and will say it again) is no matter how much money you put into it no matter how fast it is, you only get teenage boys and little teenie booper girls that hump your leg and or car.

drive around in a 350Z for a day and you will find that girls over 20 dig it.
that is something my civic was never able to do.

yes jeff your civic was nice and you have stated your civic with the new owner hit 10's in the 1/4. I would much rather have a stock 350z (with a factory warranty) over a modded civic anyday. i dont give a shit if it is eric agular's 9 second civic. My civic is nothing but a good daily driver but if i had the money (which i do but i am about to get engaged and move out on my own) i would buy a new car. I think that no matter what you put into a civic it is still an econobox civic. give me
05_350z_red.jpg

that over
project_ericks_01.jpg

that any day of the week. Sorry but it is the truth. I am partial to a red 350 with led tail lights :) so secsay...

i would rather own a stock Z than a modified civic any day except if it was a ek type-r. and i dont considered a car gutted a daily driver. a daily driver to me is something that passes emissions, not gutted, doesnt require anything more than 91 and not a bitch to drive.

oh yeah and in the website it says S-Tune for the first Z not R-Tune.

whoa shit for brains!

wtf is your friggin problem? i was just expressing my opinions and i respected yours. i just said i liked a stock Z more than a modded civic.

i never assumed your car doesnt pass emissions or needs more than 91, i just said thats what i think a daily driver should be not what everyone thinks it ought to be.

who the fuck seriously wants to drive a car everyday with no interior? probably people with no friends and doesnt have enough seats for people even though its a fucking eco car. guess you're just too "hardcore" for me. and since i live in california, it would be a bitch to swap engines or try to make a car smog legal everyone i need a new sticker. thats why i said what I FEEL a "daily driver" is.

seriously man, go seek mental help about your dad fucking you in the ass instead of coming here and bagging people. and for your sake, i hope during the next election they allow government funding for stem cell research so they can fix those mutation in your genes so you wouldnt be such a shit head.

Quoted post[/post]]

no offence but thats sad. in my town id pull chicks with a beat ass 86 civic wagon at the time i was 17-18 and had 20+yr chicks callin. plus do you really want top brag that the car is what gets u laid? i understand where you were going but.... in a pissing contest i would have just called him a name or something.

ps g35 over 350 any day

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

no offence but thats sad. in my town id pull chicks with a beat ass 86 civic wagon at the time i was 17-18 and had 20+yr chicks callin. plus do you really want top brag that the car is what gets u laid? i understand where you were going but.... in a pissing contest i would have just called him a name or something.

ps g35 over 350 any day

Car has nothing to do with getting laid but most women over 20 want a guy with a real car, a 350Z is no better then an 3 series or even an accord, an STI, EVO, Civic with fart car, all fall under the same thing, this guy is still a kid playing with his toys.

BTW on the Z/G boards more people trade Gs for Zs then Zs for Gs. G is a wonderful over all car but it lacks some of the sportyness the Z has to offer.

Anywho, I posted pictures of some random Z pictures and now we have a 3 page thread on whos dick is bigger.

I'm done with this thead and from here on out I will not ever post a 350Z thread again becuase it turns out some poeple get upset with higher dollar cars being posted on this form.

Lol, c'mon jeffie -> you posted pics of Z's wanting us to be like "y0 mad h0tn3zzzz y0!!". Dont be mad that it didnt work out that way.

There is just a general dissatisfaction w/the 350z on this forum . . . just look at my sig.

Hondaswap general Zcar consensus = The 350 is cool, but for the $$$ i could spend it better.

- To each his own. If u love the car then thats great and we are happy. Just dont be pissed when u post up pics and people dont like em. . . .

jeff already knows i dont like the 350Z... mostly because of those fucking non matching door handles :mad:

Quoted post[/post]]
and for your info i do run 91 octane ..dont assume shit bitch titts

:bs:

Yeah, fucking right. 12.4:1 on 91?????? :bustout: that's a good one. I run 100 on my 12:1 cause i heard detonation. The best tuner in the world couldn't make a 12 and a half to 1 car run on 91 for very long. You are insane or stupid, take your pick....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
in my town id pull chicks with a beat ass 86 civic wagon at the time i was 17-18 and had 20+yr chicks callin.

You wouldnt happen to be from Springfield MA would you?
OUCHHHHHHH man, springfield is such a fuckin hole... but next to Lowell, its no match...

jeff already knows i dont like the 350Z... mostly because of those fucking non matching door handles

dude its a simple fact you post non honda pics on a honda board your ganna have people talk shit ... it just happens ..go over to hmt and post up some na pics and they'll all just talk shit and tell you to boost it
no, its just a plain fact that the door handles are the ugliest handles i've ever laid eyes on. Color match those bitches. ANd im sorry, but we'll talk shit about hondas just as much.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
and for your info i do run 91 octane ..dont assume shit bitch titts

:bs:

Yeah, fucking right. 12.4:1 on 91?????? :bustout: that's a good one. I run 100 on my 12:1 cause i heard detonation. The best tuner in the world couldn't make a 12 and a half to 1 car run on 91 for very long. You are insane or stupid, take your pick....

OOOOOH REALLY??

13:1 in a 400ci mopar small block..... runs on 91 :p

go ahead tell me it doesnt work... I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT!

FYI the new Yamaha R6 runs on 91 gas and hase a CR of 12.8:1

Of course that is a engine built from thousands if not hundreds of thouands of dollars worth of R&D to run at that high of a CR.

Def agree with Jeffie on this one. As much as I'd like a snarling, high-horsepower track monster Civic, I'd rather have a new 350Z/G35/STI/EVO if I were to use it as my day-to-day driver.

I'm all for originality and fabrication, but it doesn't make sense to me as to why you'd bother putting 2 turbos on something with that little displacement.

building a twin turbo civic is like fucking a fat girl.. you dont know why you did it, nobody thought you wouldd actually do it, but you did it, and everyone looks at you, shake their heads and say "why".

Back