1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few interior/exterior questions.

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by jamesA, Nov 1, 2006.

1. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I'm thinkin about trading my Si for a 99-00 hatch DX... then eventually doing a swap.

I have a grille for the 99-00 Si, am I correct in assuming that it should fit perfectly into the hatch?

Also are the gauge bezels the same between the two?

I have a bezel that doubles as a gauge pod and I have a boost/oil press. gauges that I still want to use (well, the oil press yeah, but I can get a vacuum or something else for the other pod).

Since I am asking; Does anybody know the cost of Championship White paint to have a car painted also? Like what it would be per gallon/how much would be needed? I can figure out rates if/when I get closer to this.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

yes yes and no clue

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

as for the paint there price can vary depending on brand, qaulity , extra pearl, clear used, base used ect best thing to do is figure what brands you can get then go from there

4. jamesA

I was thinkin about talkin to Honda about the color code then getting prices from local paint shops. Just wonderin if any of you guys have painted a car CW and how much it cost you.

Thanks for the help!

5. stlpsycho138

stlpsycho138 Junior

code

i have the actual paint code if you would like it..... don't know how much it will cost though.

6. jamesA

That would be good for me! Thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted