Few interior/exterior questions.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I'm thinkin about trading my Si for a 99-00 hatch DX... then eventually doing a swap.

I have a grille for the 99-00 Si, am I correct in assuming that it should fit perfectly into the hatch?

Also are the gauge bezels the same between the two?

I have a bezel that doubles as a gauge pod and I have a boost/oil press. gauges that I still want to use (well, the oil press yeah, but I can get a vacuum or something else for the other pod).

Since I am asking; Does anybody know the cost of Championship White paint to have a car painted also? Like what it would be per gallon/how much would be needed? I can figure out rates if/when I get closer to this.

as for the paint there price can vary depending on brand, qaulity , extra pearl, clear used, base used ect best thing to do is figure what brands you can get then go from there

I was thinkin about talkin to Honda about the color code then getting prices from local paint shops. Just wonderin if any of you guys have painted a car CW and how much it cost you.

Thanks for the help!

Back