1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few parts from 89/91 CRX Will add more..

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by E-dogg, Mar 20, 2005.

1. E-dogg

E-dogg Senior Member

Hey, selling off some parts from my CRX. I bought 3 crx's off ebay. 1st was horribly misrepresented and was too rusted to do anything with so I pulled the engine/tranny. 2nd and 3rd CRX's were supposed to be a package deal but I ended up getting robbed and not receiving the 3rd car from the guy. Anyway to recoup some of the loot, I'm selling off the parts that will not be used when I add a bodykit and stuff. I have a front bumper, rear bumper, Hood, and a hatch (not pictured). The bumpers and hood are all blue, the hatch is yellow. The parts are far from perfect but they are pretty damn straight. The hood has the beginnings of rust but it is just surface rust and could easily be sanded away. The rear bumper has some grinding on the bottom of it and both bumpers have the usual tar/door ding kinda things going on. The engine had 185k on it (I believe) and honestly ran great , its just the body was no good and I'm gonna get a B16 for my new rex. It does need a new tensioner for the AC because I noticed that was not turning smoothly. Plus the junkyard is only gonna give me like $30 for the car no matter what, so fuck them. They'll get a shell when I'm done. Anyway, I am not a mechanic or a body guy and I did my best with the pics and all that. If you need more pics or have questions please pm me or ask here or whatever. Hell you can even call me (319) 521-9596. Please look closely at the pics because I really like this forum and don't want to have any problems with people thinking I ripped them off. I have never sold anything here but I have 100% positive on ebay, name is gotusitnow. I am asking $75 per body part or best offer. The engine/tranny I am asking $300 or best offer. I will also be adding pics of other things as I remove them and decide if I need them or not. I am pretty sure the 1/4 glass will be removed as well as some interior pieces maybe. Anyway sorry for all the jibba jabba.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. E-dogg

E-dogg Senior Member

Sorry I forgot to add (in case ya can't tell) the engine/tranny is from an Si. Oh and if you buy something you pay the shipping. (I can't be paying them shits). I'll accept paypal/check (wait until it clears), or cash/money order. I live in Cedar Rapids, Ia so if you're close you can come peep the stuff out. Thank you!! :p

3. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

A/C controls from the dash and the cables behind it are need on my car. How much to 32305? i'll give ya 40 shipped,right now! let me know. or you can talk to me for free at (850) 556-7912. Ask for Abel

4. E-dogg

E-dogg Senior Member

Hey Taco I know you live on the forums so I thought I would reply ASAP. I can not sell that part yet because I dont know if I'll need it, sorry. Anyone else interested in anything?? Let me know and make an offer!! Thanks again.

5. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

lol yeah i live in the forums. This takes up 50% of my day. Sometimes more. I'm addicted to HS :p

6. lakaicrxracer

lakaicrxracer Junior Member

how much do you want for you tailights bro? what year are your rex's

7. E-dogg

E-dogg Senior Member

Ok engine is sold.... Price on tail lights is.... Well let me check and I'll PM you or post here. Thanks!!!

8. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

Corner and bumper lights shipped to 08330

9. b16efhatch

b16efhatch Senior Member

How about the si resistor box??

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted